RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New Roissy Celine.jpg

Overview:
Who is a present victim? So whether attitudes Sub and Dom are simple? Corruption and degradation. Ability to throw oneself to feelings ocean and cowardly flight from love is hidden under the mask of cynicism and depravity... The fates of the characters are intertwined, and the passing character of one game may be the main character of another. Stories are a set of short stories with two - three story lines and a couple of three mini games.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-30
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Forcefer
Censored: None
Version: Day 2 Celine +
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to AClark for the link

bibliot5.png boyysPricol.png car11.png cecilRoom9.png CelineAngre9.png coridor81.png kitchen1n.png opale2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So you play as the cute girl with glasses or a guy who gets to have that girl? The tags don't say and neither does the description... And RPGM Really nothing here makes me even want to give this a quick peek to see what its really about...

Reactions: John123456

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
game's too buggy , stuck sometimes in animations... i like cousin's GF and i hope we get next versions completely englished, good models thou

Reactions: GreatBuddy

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
That grainy, greenish, sixties movie tint is present in the game proper too? While I appreciate the visual change, that could become irritating quickly I'd presume.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Do not download . It is unfinished
version.It is impossible to complete quests.
The author is not to blame.

Reactions: Hotkillerz

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
I really can't tell if I like it since the translation is garbage. I been art looks "ok" but the language is all over the place, mish-mash.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
The project will consist of a series games that tell about the lives of different people in the
two cities of DeepTown and New Roissy.
The fates of the characters are intertwined, and the passing character of one game may be the main character of another. Stories are a set of short stories with two - three story lines
meet the first story :
"New Roissy : Celine" Day 1
tag Female Protagonist Corruption, Exhibitionism, Group sex BDSM

sorry for google, language is better in the game.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The Velma looking chick makes me want to try this, but the comments makes me want to wait till a later version...hmmm.

Reactions: rKnight

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Explore city quest stuck at 80% ... found group of guys etc... thought that was the last 20, but saw a hint in quests... couldn't make heads or tails of the hint. Tryed going upstairs in building right side of Library and get error.
A side note - thought the guy with aka Aids.... had blood on him lol

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
The Velma looking chick makes me want to try this, but the comments makes me want to wait till a later version...hmmm.
The author did not publish the game. This is not working version. Don't waste your time Later I will load normal.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I haven't played the whole game yet… mostly because i was stuck getting down the stairs after the shower.
I do like the graphics and i may understand the story. But it is so difficult with the german inbetween and the, not even i guess, googletranslate english. Also the menu is partly russian...i guess. And it is all a bit slow

but first play a bit and see if my opinion stands.

The author did not publish the game. This is not working version. Don't waste your time Later I will load normal.
only now read this…
I hope you can get rid of the flaws and language errors and post a good version. For now i and up walking through bouldings, had to change clothes 10 times before i could get down of the stairs. I had to leave the disussion with the masturbation women otherwise the game hangs. The entrance to the market and the stairs where the kids are on are not easy to find. I think i got a bit hurt when i walked over the blue stuff in the cave