• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
No one does. I think this is what the dev considers reverse engineering. Starting with something somewhat complete and removing stuff from it. Brief history - start with RPGM, restart with different version of RPGM, abandon RPGM and use Unreal, abandon Unreal and return to RPGM.
Thanks for explaining.
It makes sense now, if he kept switching engines that he would restart every time and all versions would be buggy.
For me, the art is already worse than in the first game. The writing was never good and I don't feel it improved. The gameplay is now limited.
I guess I give this game another check in a year or so, if it still exists. If not, I won't loose any sleep over it.
What I really think the dev should have done and am confused he didn't do is start a new game. I understand he has some kind of fans for the characters (although can't make sense why, she is very silly and the new model really doesn't look good) but jerking people around with lesser version of the same game seems antagonistic. I mean, just leave the first game at whatever version it was, it was far superior to this crap anyways and give another story a shot. This way, when you try it out, at least you don't get upset you just keep playing the same part over and over again. You at least play a new game.

Reactions: guedes737

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Dudes.. srsly what is this BUGGY game?.. no quests after drinking "Milk" from boy at Seniors.. nothing mother from home gone father aswell.. i have all quest completed for that school but i cant advance and i cant even learn at school.. any ideas? In grocery store i have bug wit that game when i cant leave it.. etc..

NWM i deleted this game.

Last edited:

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
No one does. I think this is what the dev considers reverse engineering. Starting with something somewhat complete and removing stuff from it. Brief history - start with RPGM, restart with different version of RPGM, abandon RPGM and use Unreal, abandon Unreal and return to RPGM.
There's actually been five versions from discussions I have heard, where there was a prison in it. The first predated my playtesting on it, but I started with option 2, which was rpg maker that drew the most attention, which was then restarted to switch to MV for about a month I believe? Then he tried unity didn't even get playable, then came back to rpg maker. From what I remember over 4 years.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I have to say I liked the first version of this game, but as the new versions and revised renders came out and he removed all the great concept from the family and harsh reality content I kinda lost interest. Now it's just a daz-learning project without any life. The FMC looks like a plastic doll that was just placed in weird scenes.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't bothered downloading this release yet. I'm trying to decide if it would be better to wait till the next release or not. It looks like the dev is moving in the right direction with new content and minor bug fixes according to the change log. Has anyone tried it yet to say if there is enough new content to be worth downloading it again?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
According to the chagelog there is actually some content added. Still unsure if is worth the trouble to play this yet. I think i'll wait for next release.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Really - fear the walking dead, which is what this game is...was actually a more complete game some 6 or 7 years ago as vx I believe, but has never reached the same level of completion since, with all the remakes/redos/whatevers...

Last edited:

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
lol last update driver npc, now 10 more npc. the dev has been a joke for a long time. focusing on redundant feature and not fixing any bug or progression of the game.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Wow! At this rate it will be 10 years until we reach the same amount of content that the original abandoned release had.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
INCREDIBLE, this game is going to get worse, I charge my game and I go to Mel's store to work and already the minigame hangs up. BUGS, and the creator doesn't deign to give us answers, doesn't he realize that it's all complaints?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Are the animated masturbation scenes in the bath returned?
Unfortunately not. Same for: the little wind that make her wet while moving around the town, her changing in night gown with her brother in the room, her jogging with her brother several time with kinky moments, etc.

This game was better a long time ago. Yes it was buggy but way better. Instead of trying to resolve the bugs, the dev has redone it several times, and now all the charm vanished and there are still a lots of bugs.
This could have been a good game...:sick:

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
Unfortunately not. Same for: the little wind that make her wet while moving around the town, her changing in night gown with her brother in the room, her jogging with her brother several time with kinky moments, etc.

This game was better a long time ago. Yes it was buggy but way better. Instead of trying to resolve the bugs, the dev has redone it several times, and now all the charm vanished and there are still a lots of bugs.
This could have been a good game...:sick:
You're right, this Reborn doesn't even have content and you can't play

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Checked this out, amazing that the Dev keeps working on it. Disappointment, though. Annoying and boring mini game - I really do hate minigames. You can't skip days and there really isn't much to do. E.g. got the book, read it (superboring) - and now? Nothing. Jogged with the brother (boring) and now? Nothing. Mini games in church and store - not my cup of tea. So... well.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes