RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
thx alot. was always afraid to try that cause afraid i would jack everything up, but it was actually pretty simple. And thats saying something coming from me, i have to take my shoes off if i want to count past ten lol

Reactions: Gyron

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
thx alot. was always afraid to try that cause afraid i would jack everything up, but it was actually pretty simple. And thats saying something coming from me, i have to take my shoes off if i want to count past ten lol
What happens when you gotta count to 21??? :D

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
LOL $25 beta release

Game changes:
· Have removed all of the Type Gold in game. And the GUI now have a money icon to show how much money the player has at all time now. Old save will work but you will have 0 Money from the old save.

· Think about different sex option will now be needed to play event with Brian. Hand job/blowjob.
· Added new line of text when loading a new game. “Remember the C key”
· Hand job/blowjob will now give stats to the event.
· Change all of Suzie (Talk images) new images got a better zoom on her face to show what expression she has.
· Added for all Relation NPC a talk to option for 1 hour that will give Relationship stats.
· Umbrella can be used when the player want to now. C Key.
· Balance all item. (Price)
· Reworked The change cloth with brother in room to fix the crash bug.
· Added “Masturbate in bed before sleep” Need to have on Nightgown.
· Continue the story for Miss Mary.
· Short Perry event.
Remember this is a beta release and there will be bugs. If you want to play a bug free version wait for the 0.10 final release for both 10$ and 25$ :)

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
New version of the game:
0.10E ->
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small mod which:
- Adds an item next to the bed to change the walking speed/money/corruption/exhibitionism
- No energy/time loss from cleaning the yoga place.
- No energy/time loss from running in the forest
- Change clothes faster
- Removed the annoying stat loss during the day and changed the main village map a bit to include some shortcuts (less walking around mountains)
- Instead of losing hygiene it goes to 65 (you can use the bath this way)
- Garbage collector job needs 1 trash bag to complete

Decrypted pictures only ->

Last edited:

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
Decrypted pictures only ->
How do you decrypt the pictures, I usually use them as a way to know if the game is worth playing, I found nothing when I looked for a way to do it in the past. (The pictures with the .rpgmvp (I think) file extension)

SilvatoX

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks for update !

How do you decrypt the pictures, I usually use them as a way to know if the game is worth playing, I found nothing when I looked for a way to do it in the past. (The pictures with the .rpgmvp (I think) file extension)
for example

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
how does one get the dildo and masturbate with it? kinda all that is worth in this update.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes