harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
you "hypnotize" a girl to immediately have sex.
all the scenes in the game currently are that.

This game seems to oscillate between VN and sandbox. i eventually got stuck in a sandbox where i could not trigger anything and could not pass time
trying to sleep says i don't want to at the moment. and nothing triggered anywhere no matter where i explored.

engrish is somewhat poor.

that said, game is somewhat charming so far so I am looking forwards to more and hope it will turn out alright.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewLivesNewPleasures-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The Android version is available on itch.io.
Hi,
I have a couple of questions for you.

Will there be "love" routes for the LI's? I am not interested in blackmail or hypnotism to get laid. So, I wanted to know if you have created a normal path for these girls as an alternative.

Please list your future tags.
We would like to know what fetishes you intend to add and of course which one's you will never add.
We would also like to know if the non-vanilla fetishes like lesbian, female domination, footjob, etc. will be:
optional, only happens if the player decides that they happen
or skippable, The player doesn't see it but it still happens

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best on your project.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
I hope alot of mind control gets added, and please add a button to progress the day and more repeatable things to do and being able to hypnotize people whenever we want, made it to end of version and theres nothing to do(there arent any fun repeatable scenes or actions to do)
I mean, I doubt it will ever be "whenever we want" because probably even half that would be a bit of a pain to setup. Also, repeatable actions, unless there are variations and such, tend to add almost nothing to these games. I guess an option to view the scene again might not be a horrible idea (or just add a gallery that accomplishes the same thing later) but otherwise it still doesn't do much for the actual game because most people won't care unless they want to rewatch a specific scene later for some reason

Also, if you read this dev, since it seems like there are sandbox elements, please don't let those get too far out of control. Nothing is more toxic than playing a sandbox and having to click tens or hundreds of times just to navigate screens, options, actions, etc.... It's pretty much the reason people, including myself, almost universally hate sandbox games - Granted this looks like it could be interesting which is why I'm actually here so good job there.

Reactions: ymudds

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well this update was pretty shit. No actual sex and most of the scenes were blue balling. MC's bad ass mind control power got nerfed into the ground and everyone treated him like the idiot he is the entire time.