3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I downloaded 5.8 and none of the pictures or gifs are working in the new story content. everything else works fine though.
Jesus fuck, you were the first one to actually notify me of this. I completely forgot to include the new imaging, I will upload the missing images as a patch, then you should download it from here as soon as it is up and import the images into your existing image folder. Terribly sorry for this mess up.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
nice game, i played it a few times and waited for month now for a full game leak.
i should have read earlier a few pages here to know this is not going to happen with the dev around.
man, i miss the old internet days when pirate sites were actuall pirate sites with full games.

• Haha
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
nice game, i played it a few times and waited for month now for a full game leak.
i should have read earlier a few pages here to know this is not going to happen with the dev around.
man, i miss the old internet days when pirate sites were actuall pirate sites with full games.
I like your determination! Luckily for you, it's still in development, and with the current content, there's a lot to explore on the public version ;) I hope you can continute to enjoy my work!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I like your determination! Luckily for you, it's still in development, and with the current content, there's a lot to explore on the public version ;) I hope you can continute to enjoy my work!
nope, i hate paywalls for content.
have a nice weekend. :)

• Red Heart

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024

hey the same with me i won't pay a game to see more contents otherwise they already should tell us from the beginning like for example there is another game called the sissy life you only find out that you need to be a patroen after you reach into a certain point and in order for you to see more then you will need to pay it.

• Red Heart

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
I have played this one a long time ago and I just came back and im genuinely impressed W dev keep it up
also dose any one knows the old phone code?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
hey the same with me i won't pay a game to see more contents otherwise they already should tell us from the beginning like for example there is another game called the sissy life you only find out that you need to be a patroen after you reach into a certain point and in order for you to see more then you will need to pay it.
Well, in my defense, there's no stop block in my game. Patreon content features a new location and cheats + dev tools. There's no public "demo". There's the public full game that I am developing, and the patreon cheats and location.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I have played this one a long time ago and I just came back and im genuinely impressed W dev keep it up
also dose any one knows the old phone code?
The code for the phone is found in the mansion, if you look at your player file in the old computer, you might be able to spot a peculiar number sequence ;) Also, thank you! I do work hard on it.

Reactions: Sh77mo

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
So the last scene scene for the raid maid pill still doesn't open only the sounds work. So i guess you gave up in fixing this problem right? because besides this sex scene, there are two other last scenes from good basicgirl and petite that don't open as well. here is the scene img/scenes/office/sales demo/ready maid/12 fuck 1.mp4
This doesn't look to be from my game.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
wrong game (i went thru the code and there is no mention of that, and if a vid/pic dont load that means the path broke but the file will be in the folder and no such file exists)

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes