• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
i didnt try to avoid anyone but ,is that even possible? is it possible to avoid any of the current LIs? like ayasee per example?
Yes at least so far if you have less than 4 points with Ayase you auto avoid the HJ scene, if you have more than 4 points you can still choose no thanks so you can avoid Ayase 100% so far. Some scene's are forced or are memories like MC's first time but others are avoidable. There has only been Miharu, Ayase and the queen scenes of these only Ayase has been completely avoidable. The queen scene she puts a gun to your head and I think she wanted a sample of your cum for plot reasons. She takes off the condom before you have chance and says she is going to dispose of it you dont see her do this so its possible she kept it after hinting she knows you are special. There was also a couple of vars that could be set or avoided that seem to be future scene's not included yet but seem to be avoidable.

The dev also stated that there was going to be solo endings for each girl and a harem ending so I guess at some point you should be able to only be with one girl.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Pretty disappointed by the 2.0.

• The memes are totally killing any immersion on the game.
  • IMO, of the three events at the beach only the volleyball is good, the 2 others are pointless and feel totally pointless. Doesn't bring anything interesting to the story or characters development.
  • Also Miharu handjob scene happen out of the blue don't really understand where it's coming from. It makes the doubts (inner talk of the MC and Miharu) as how in the world a girl jerk you off with her top down without any feelings for you??
  • Ayase handjob scene need a rework, as you suddenly see her showing her left boob then see her with both covered and MC asking her to show him.
1.5 was really good, we can see a big improvements of the renders and the initial sex scenes are excellents. Still have some parts of the game where you are really focused and want to see more but also many others you read because you don't want to miss out some relevant pieces of the story but feels really boring. I'll stay tuned for the next update hoping it'll go back to the quality of 1.5 story wise.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Elitefive

Jul 20, 2018
My man. This is phenomenal. Keep it up!

Btw, ever considered making a Ko-fi account? I would rather give my support to you than fking patreon

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If the girl that appears is one of the main LI, well, I want to throw her under a truck...the mc helps her and the first thing she does is blackmail him :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there is a harem ending without Ayase.

What are you all even whining about? Buhuhu.... She "blackmailed" him... buhuhu....

Her members asked if they should get rid of him since MC learned about Ayases secret identity. So she did the most logical thing and tried to "blackmail" him into being silent about it. So in case MC ever goes against her, she has something to shut him up. Sure, she said he´s working for them now, but after MC learned that Ayases sister and his father went missing, it was HIS decision to join them since he´s still looking for infos about his father. So what even is your point here?

But hey, i get you. If it would´ve been the other way around and MC would´ve blackmailed Ayase into having sex with him,i bet ya´ll would sit there silently massaging your little peckers. Pathetic.
If it were the MC who blackmails Ayase to force her to have sex... Either there is a way to avoid it, or I close the game immediately to delete it and not come back.

Ayase does try to make it up with the MC and she does regret behaving in such a way which is commendable but in my opinion that entire blackmailing thing should've been removed.
I don't see any reason to want to forgive her.

Let me help you think:

The MC risked his life to save a girl in an alley after being attacked by Ayase, he still decided to protect her when she was about to get assaulted. When he wakes she tells him she heard the full story and instead of thanking him she blackmails him to not tell anything about what happened and she will even use her status to threaten him into compliance. Right after this she wants him to work for her using the possibility of finding out about his father while also saying "You have no reason to say no now. But out of respect, we want to hear you say yes". Even if he benefits from it was never a choice he could refuse.

A normal person would have grown resentment and be disillusioned with Ayase. But you can't avoid her and the MC/everyone is simping for her or putting her on a pedestal. Like it's okay to say she had a shit introduction and it was not the right way to make a likable Li that is basically the second MC.

But hey, I get you. You have no backbone and when a pretty girl gives you the opportunity to work with her after she tried to kill you and blackmail you. You'd still be fine with it all in hopes of seeing a scene with her, all to massage your little pecker.
Making the MC like an LI doesn't make the players like her. In fact, she is a character to send to hell.

Reactions: IRebel

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so I guess with the way the story has been playing out that this title will end with a single love interest...I think? As there is no mention of the relationship type in the tags so far, as well there is no future tags mentioned....which leave's the player wondering where this story will go...or what other content will be added later on.

And this image, kind of sounds like MC will have to make a relationship choice at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Wtf with this feedback, I mean I gotta agree with ya but this is the most diaoboical shit I've ever seen
look man i understand you like the game,but many other dont,and i one of them,i dont like manga at all ,at least not at my age,i liked when i was 5 ,that doesnt mean anything butfor once i only say this game is for anyone who loves manga or east culture in general,this isnt me at all, i dont like simps mc's , thats shit is for asian who love ntr not me,this one here have lot of potential but the story is bad and amess ,memes are cringy as fuck, i like to inmerse in the story first later come the visual,is good in quality graphics but aint in the script deparment,like a b class zombie movie[those are the worst for me] maybe not for you but that doesnt say nothing,only we have diferent tastes,we play we like it or not,and the rate is for that also for those who dont like it at all or they want to contribute to the dev taking notes,rating is subjectiv so....is you who can accept that and respect other choices and do the same and rate the game whatever you want......

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
look man i understand you like the game,but many other dont,and i one of them,i dont like manga at all ,at least not at my age,i liked when i was 5 ,that doesnt mean anything butfor once i only say this game is for anyone who loves manga or east culture in general,this isnt me at all, i dont like simps mc's , thats shit is for asian who love ntr not me,this one here have lot of potential but the story is bad and amess ,memes are cringy as fuck, i like to inmerse in the story first later come the visual,is good in quality graphics but aint in the script deparment,like a b class zombie movie[those are the worst for me] maybe not for you but that doesnt say nothing,only we have diferent tastes,we play we like it or not,and the rate is for that also for those who dont like it at all or they want to contribute to the dev taking notes,rating is subjectiv so....is you who can accept that and respect other choices and do the same and rate the game whatever you want......
All right as I say I agreed on ya because the writing department is literally shit, it just that there's no need to says diabolical shits cause as a AVN player too I see this game lacks on writing and the MC is literally a simp and also you can't really avoid the blackmail shit even for me that was too shit I also a Man would not accept that shit even the girl is also your schoolmate, I would rather counterblackmail than accept that deal that's why the Dev should put a choice like outsmarting her cause the fucking blackmail was fucking unnecessary and also as I see the MC is literally just a Quiet person he even says he will not rat her out like what will he get bro. That's why we can just comment some feedback about or suggesting about the Dev should put a choice cause for me the Blackmail is fucking unnecessary asf and also I literally hate that he just accept the deal like shit if they can kill him then let it be lol, I would rather choose to be killed than accepting a deal because you forced to

Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
yeah i know but is more than this you know......the cultural barrier and the main premises are too weak for the west audience,since the first manga i rember watching there is always this part ofit that doesnt seem to connect or give inmersion in "us" western culture......i love some animes also but not all of them and the mnhawa is one of those types that dont do nothing for me or do [repulsive at least] half of them is about cuckloldry or netorare and we dont see theat shit with same eyes,they think i happy seeing my true love being happy with other man than me.......wtf.....nah thats totally unreasonable for us ,maybe some kinky mtf who like that shit,or love being a submissive simp but not me and i see that not you also.....
the big problem isnt the "quiet " mc or even the giel blackmail,big problem is not knowing how to use 4th breaking wall in the right moment or in the right way,[i never liked that shit even in the intro of any game]this come from an absolutely problem in the asian movie industry [im talking about china,and japan in particular][hindu or korean production are lacking this problem ,and bcs that are so good,even for western standarts] ,i dont think all the chinesse productions are bad,but some of them consume alot of japanesse formats,[not so much this days,but still best magas and anime come from japan]and thats the bigger problem ,like any other japanese game the amazing quality of renders come with the absolutely lacking of a good story script,unless is some big production or have some kind of same type in western formats....

Reactions: Darius567

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
yeah i know but is more than this you know......the cultural barrier and the main premises are too weak for the west audience,since the first manga i rember watching there is always this part ofit that doesnt seem to connect or give inmersion in "us" western culture......i love some animes also but not all of them and the mnhawa is one of those types that dont do nothing for me or do [repulsive at least] half of them is about cuckloldry or netorare and we dont see theat shit with same eyes,they think i happy seeing my true love being happy with other man than me.......wtf.....nah thats totally unreasonable for us ,maybe some kinky mtf who like that shit,or love being a submissive simp but not me and i see that not you also.....
the big problem isnt the "quiet " mc or even the giel blackmail,big problem is not knowing how to use 4th breaking wall in the right moment or in the right way,[i never liked that shit even in the intro of any game]this come from an absolutely problem in the asian movie industry [im talking about china,and japan in particular][hindu or korean production are lacking this problem ,and bcs that are so good,even for western standarts] ,i dont think all the chinesse productions are bad,but some of them consume alot of japanesse formats,[not so much this days,but still best magas and anime come from japan]and thats the bigger problem ,like any other japanese game the amazing quality of renders come with the absolutely lacking of a good story script,unless is some big production or have some kind of same type in western formats....
if you hate it that much, just move on? look for something that suits you better?

I personally like it and don´t mind the 4th wall breaking moments. Everyone has a different taste. I grew up with stuff like this and just love it.
But sitting in this thread, repeating yourself over and over and constantly shitting on it seems a bit vindictive. You get what i mean? No offense to you. Like i said, everyone has a different taste.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
if you hate it that much, just move on? look for something that suits you better?

I personally like it and don´t mind the 4th wall breaking moments. Everyone has a different taste. I grew up with stuff like this and just love it.
But sitting in this thread, repeating yourself over and over and constantly shitting on it seems a bit vindictive. You get what i mean? No offense to you. Like i said, everyone has a different taste.
isnt about hate is aboyut ,what's next ....if the dev take notes to what need to be fixed ,and he do the work and is "good" we mortals tend to appreciate efforts,and the "hate"become "love"....the 4 wall exp for me isnt only about those cringy moments is about wasted time and tools on something not everyone loves,the content of the script isnt totally ruined for those moments but they are bad,at least how the dev is reach out to you,not bcs he is doing is bcs the way he is doing it...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
isnt about hate is aboyut ,what's next ....if the dev take notes to what need to be fixed ,and he do the work and is "good" we mortals tend to appreciate efforts,and the "hate"become "love"....the 4 wall exp for me isnt only about those cringy moments is about wasted time and tools on something not everyone loves,the content of the script isnt totally ruined for those moments but they are bad,at least how the dev is reach out to you,not bcs he is doing is bcs the way he is doing it...
Sorry to break it to you, but there is always someone who doesn´t like specific things. Do you expect the Dev to change his style just because for you those memes are "wasted time" and "not everyone loves them" ? What about the people who DO love it? You realize how egotistical and entitled you sound right now?

Tell me, why should the Dev cater towards YOUR needs and change his game the way you want it and not keep it that way and make ppl, like me and others, who enjoy that content happy?

My suggestion: Let the Dev make his game the way he wants and if you´re not happy, just move on.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
to bad, this is basically "just" a Kinetic Novel
otherwise, that Noa-Bitch would be already dead
and, no, I don't care for her sob story.
I have seen more than enough to justify this decision
I will be REALLY cross, if the MC is forced to fuck her. not interested!

could have been a really great GAME.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes