3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Think there are things to like and some things I dont like. I like Ayase way more than the childhood friend. She is just a way more interesting character so far. All we have about the friend is that she likes the MC, thats it. Feels like theres going to be some forced drama in the near future between those two characters but I really hope the dev doesnt go that route. Kinda hope the dev doesnt put off the relationship stuff too much more too, the tsun shit just gets old.

The flashback scene where the MC goes and picks up Miharu after she breaks up with her BF and the MC still fucks his GF with her sitting in the corner is just so fucking stupid. Like seriously who would actually do that, and if the GF of the MC really tried to pull that shit she'd be kicked out so fucking fast.

The renders are just w/e. We are getting so many of these kind of h/s games recently they all just kind of look the same.

Over the meme's too, they are just way too overdone. Not every single joke or comedy bit needs to have some insert 4th wall breaking meme.

Imo this is solidly a 3/5 game so far. Not bad, not amazing.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I'm with the guys commenting about Ayase. It was really strange how MC just seems shrug off her threats after 2 lines and virtually thinks nothing about it. Just imagine you save someone from rape and they in turn threaten to tell everyone your the rapist, that's some ultimate betrayal right there and he just shrugs and thinks how beautiful she is. :ROFLMAO: [KS:Dude you got it all wrong it was only a joke]

Such a weird scene and now I am just hoping I am not forced into anything with her. You do get to collect points with her so hopefully they actually serve a purpose and not just for show because its pretty much a KN so far.[KS: Come on now I'm still learning] For example you offer to walk a girl home and get points or don't offer but your still going to walk her home just without gaining points.

The very first choice in the game is missing a third option, one where you don't forgive her so easily but go along with her too find out about your dad. Both options are to forgive her and to ask her for a date, when someone threatens you like that there really should be an option to be annoyed about it.[KS: How could you be annoyed at someone so sweet?] The dev also likes to get involved in scene's for some reason totally interrup[KS:LIES!]ting to add some useless comment of which I am not a fan.

The rest of it was fairly decent just not sure why the dev would ruin the introduction to the main character like that.[KS: R.I.P] I also feel like banging MC and Miharu's heads together with all the forced awkwardness between them, they have known each other for years but act like they barely know each other which becomes a bit grating pretty fast. This we are good friends we cant be lovers bs is wak to me like something someone made up long ago and people just copy it, it makes no sense. She is the nicest girl and MC treats her like shit degrading her, avoiding her and picking on her about her breast size[KS: It's just teasing bro], while drooling over the blackmailer.. It's the worst kind of contrived plot line but its still worth a play, it's honestly pretty easy to overlook the Ayase issue which in some ways is worse, you expect it to be a big issue but just goes away like its nothing. At least its something new to look at and not just the same daz assets we have seen 200 times.[KS: Thanks, have a great day]

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, this is a no for me.

You try to save a girl, and instead of them being grateful, she blackmails you to work for her? And the MC, being a pathetic simp just goes along with it acts like a horny child. And all you can do is forgive her for it and then you're forced to ask her on a date? Seriously? I want nothing to do with her. But nope, you're forced to be a simp for her.

And then of course the forced sex stuff. Can't choose who you are interested in or who to have relations/sex with, it just forces it on you. I don't see a harem tag or any planned tags for a harem either, so why force stuff on us? That's just going to cause unnecessary drama that could have been avoided if we had actual choices.

The 4th wall breaking is just annoying. No one enjoys getting immersed in a story just to be interrupted by the dev's little comments every now and then. It's never fun or enjoyable at all when dev's do that.

Overall, hard pass on this one. There is no player agency, and no choices where there should be. The MC is just not enjoyable to play, and the plot is just not good. Only thing this really has going for it is the renders and animations. Still, best of luck with this and thanks.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
And then of course the forced sex stuff. Can't choose who you are interested in or who to have relations/sex with, it just forces it on you. I don't see a harem tag or any planned tags for a harem either, so why force stuff on us?
You for sure can avoid some scene's including Ayase by having <4 points or by just saying no thanks. You can also avoid Miharu at the beach and the other 2 girls we didn't see much of, one sets Kaho_bj_1 var and can be avoided the other I cant remember right now but also seemed avoidable by the vars set, though this must be something in a future update as it didn't happen yet. The early Miharu scene was a memory of MC's first time so that wasn't avoidable. I think only the Queen with a gun to your head was forced (I think the Queen wanted to collect your sperm and is going to be part of the plot, but just a guess) in the present and one Miharu scene when your drunk and your sis interupts before sex so yeah these 2 were forced.

Whats with this New u.s.s.r shit though, is the dev dreaming or what? seems we might be fighting N.A.T.O soon too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
I'm with the guys commenting about Ayase. It was really strange how MC just seems shrug off her threats after 2 lines and virtually thinks nothing about it. Just imagine you save someone from rape and they in turn threaten to tell everyone your the rapist, that's some ultimate betrayal right there and he just shrugs and thinks how beautiful she is. :ROFLMAO: [KS:Dude you got it all wrong it was only a joke]

Such a weird scene and now I am just hoping I am not forced into anything with her. You do get to collect points with her so hopefully they actually serve a purpose and not just for show because its pretty much a KN so far.[KS: Come on now I'm still learning] For example you offer to walk a girl home and get points or don't offer but your still going to walk her home just without gaining points.

The very first choice in the game is missing a third option, one where you don't forgive her so easily but go along with her too find out about your dad. Both options are to forgive her and to ask her for a date, when someone threatens you like that there really should be an option to be annoyed about it.[KS: How could you be annoyed at someone so sweet?] The dev also likes to get involved in scene's for some reason totally interrup[KS:LIES!]ting to add some useless comment of which I am not a fan.

The rest of it was fairly decent just not sure why the dev would ruin the introduction to the main character like that.[KS: R.I.P] I also feel like banging MC and Miharu's heads together with all the forced awkwardness between them, they have known each other for years but act like they barely know each other which becomes a bit grating pretty fast. This we are good friends we cant be lovers bs is wak to me like something someone made up long ago and people just copy it, it makes no sense. She is the nicest girl and MC treats her like shit degrading her, avoiding her and picking on her about her breast size[KS: It's just teasing bro], while drooling over the blackmailer.. It's the worst kind of contrived plot line but its still worth a play, it's honestly pretty easy to overlook the Ayase issue which in some ways is worse, you expect it to be a big issue but just goes away like its nothing. At least its something new to look at and not just the same daz assets we have seen 200 times.[KS: Thanks, have a great day]
Ayase does try to make it up with the MC and she does regret behaving in such a way which is commendable but in my opinion that entire blackmailing thing should've been removed. But yeah the Miharu treatment is kind of disgusting from the MC side, like they lost their virginity to each other. Then the MC wasn't man enough to confess his feelings to her and because of that she went out with another guy. Now they are both single and yeah all the berating while she makes a genuine effort feels like the 12 year old mentality of "boys tease girls who they like". Also it is a bit weird to have literal sex but can't get out of the friend mentality.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ayase does try to make it up with the MC and she does regret behaving in such a way which is commendable but in my opinion that entire blackmailing thing should've been removed. But yeah the Miharu treatment is kind of disgusting from the MC side, like they lost their virginity to each other. Then the MC wasn't man enough to confess his feelings to her and because of that she went out with another guy. Now they are both single and yeah all the berating while she makes a genuine effort feels like the 12 year old mentality of "boys tease girls who they like". Also it is a bit weird to have literal sex but can't get out of the friend mentality.
What are you all even whining about? Buhuhu.... She "blackmailed" him... buhuhu....

Her members asked if they should get rid of him since MC learned about Ayases secret identity. So she did the most logical thing and tried to "blackmail" him into being silent about it. So in case MC ever goes against her, she has something to shut him up. Sure, she said he´s working for them now, but after MC learned that Ayases sister and his father went missing, it was HIS decision to join them since he´s still looking for infos about his father. So what even is your point here?

But hey, i get you. If it would´ve been the other way around and MC would´ve blackmailed Ayase into having sex with him,i bet ya´ll would sit there silently massaging your little peckers. Pathetic.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Over the meme's too, they are just way too overdone. Not every single joke or comedy bit needs to have some insert 4th wall breaking meme.
cut in.JPG

doesn´t get rid of the Dev comments, but at least checking this simple option would´ve avoided that bitching and moaning about 4th wall breaking memes ;)

Reactions: m3lee

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i didnt try to avoid anyone but ,is that even possible? is it possible to avoid any of the current LIs? like ayasee per example?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Did you complete this new update?
yep i finished,i saw some choices but not in the right moment ,like ayasee blackmailing the mc,and he just accept shit ....?
i dont know if the choice given at the end change something bcs i press focus al the time i didnt chek if not pressing you get caught and they kill you or they torture you so , i dont know ...

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
yep i finished,i saw some choices but not in the right moment ,like ayasee blackmailing the mc,and he just accept shit ....?
i dont know if the choice given at the end change something bcs i press focus al the time i didnt chek if not pressing you get caught and they kill you or they torture you so , i dont know ...
Here is the thing, I am not trying to justify the blackmailing because many things about Ayase are still not known to us, may be in later update KS will explain why did he setup that scenario that way!

xdived

Nov 29, 2018
What are you all even whining about? Buhuhu.... She "blackmailed" him... buhuhu....

Her members asked if they should get rid of him since MC learned about Ayases secret identity. So she did the most logical thing and tried to "blackmail" him into being silent about it. So in case MC ever goes against her, she has something to shut him up. Sure, she said he´s working for them now, but after MC learned that Ayases sister and his father went missing, it was HIS decision to join them since he´s still looking for infos about his father. So what even is your point here?

But hey, i get you. If it would´ve been the other way around and MC would´ve blackmailed Ayase into having sex with him,i bet ya´ll would sit there silently massaging your little peckers. Pathetic.
Let me help you think:

The MC risked his life to save a girl in an alley after being attacked by Ayase, he still decided to protect her when she was about to get assaulted. When he wakes she tells him she heard the full story and instead of thanking him she blackmails him to not tell anything about what happened and she will even use her status to threaten him into compliance. Right after this she wants him to work for her using the possibility of finding out about his father while also saying "You have no reason to say no now. But out of respect, we want to hear you say yes". Even if he benefits from it was never a choice he could refuse.

A normal person would have grown resentment and be disillusioned with Ayase. But you can't avoid her and the MC/everyone is simping for her or putting her on a pedestal. Like it's okay to say she had a shit introduction and it was not the right way to make a likable Li that is basically the second MC.

But hey, I get you. You have no backbone and when a pretty girl gives you the opportunity to work with her after she tried to kill you and blackmail you. You'd still be fine with it all in hopes of seeing a scene with her, all to massage your little pecker.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
In the 0.2 the graphic is well improved, the lighting and the models are better than the previous version, it is sure that the developer had put a lot of hard work on it. Although it took a year to get a new version the long wait is worth it if you compare to the other games that keep milking people's money.
But I still want to say that the meme in the game is a bit too over, even player can turn off the video cut in the setting is set to on in default, if I don't look into others reply I even don't know it can be turn off.
By the way, it seems the character setting had also changed a bit, originally the white hair girl in the right hand side of the preview photo had changed into blond?

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Let me help you think:

The MC risked his life to save a girl in an alley after being attacked by Ayase, he still decided to protect her when she was about to get assaulted. When he wakes she tells him she heard the full story and instead of thanking him she blackmails him to not tell anything about what happened and she will even use her status to threaten him into compliance. Right after this she wants him to work for her using the possibility of finding out about his father while also saying "You have no reason to say no now. But out of respect, we want to hear you say yes". Even if he benefits from it was never a choice he could refuse.

A normal person would have grown resentment and be disillusioned with Ayase. But you can't avoid her and the MC/everyone is simping for her or putting her on a pedestal. Like it's okay to say she had a shit introduction and it was not the right way to make a likable Li that is basically the second MC.

But hey, I get you. You have no backbone and when a pretty girl gives you the opportunity to work with her after she tried to kill you and blackmail you. You'd still be fine with it all in hopes of seeing a scene with her, all to massage your little pecker.
Pretty much spot on, and to add, I don't even feel the blackmail is at all necessary, the whole situation would work just as well if Ayase simply asked the MC to help keep her identity secret and in exchange she will help the MC find his father, a favour for a favour, the whole blackmail with the photo that looks like he's about to rape someone just feels completely pointless, the usual unnecessary drama that some devs like to inflict upon there VNs.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes