new girl!!!!

GigaJannyCEO

Apr 27, 2024
Hello,

I'm Suga, and I'm new here. I'm actually a real girl (TWAW life, my <removed>) and I going to be starting a 4-yr degree program in AI and Data Science come the fall of this year. Also, I'm a hopeless, friendless soyboy coomer degenerate and I'm only trans online, and only ironically.

A little bit about me:

I'm a dead-ass college-credentialed, semi-skilled, fully retarded, full-stack .NET web application developer, stuck in the same dead-end job since roughly 2015. I'm convinced that my current job hasn't really given me any significant skills or bragging rights to put on my resume and pursue a real job in Silicon Valley or New York or Shenzhen, so I'm going to be working on getting an actual university degree, and working intermittently on my own AI hobbies, such as language learning assistants, coding assistants, searching/scraping engines and waifu generators. These are long-term goals that I'll be playing with over 4 years or so. I plan on starting at least one fediverse social site of my own, soon; either a Mastodon or Misskey instance, and eventually putting some Stable Diffusion code snippets on a github account or similar. And I'll be spamming here if I feel comfy and welcome, and if the waifus here make my little girldick hard.

I like E2EE groupchats like Matrix Element, and I am very fond of the unmoderated hatespeech side of the federated social web, such as poa(dot)st, nicecrew digital, noauthority social, shitposter club and the rest. That is actually how I discovered the anime meme community, although I used to be a Kpop stan and took Korean classes online many years ago.

If you're wondering why I'm honestly sharing my career ambitions on a ragebait troll post, it's because I'm very very tired of having and needing separate online personas, and accommodating the demands of reddit-brained regime collaborators and volunteer state media informants. I'm hoping that this particular coomer app will be sufficiently tolerant for my zoned-out coomer content as well as facts-and-logic trivia posting, And I'm hoping I can occasionally share some big brain takes with you all.

Right now, my life is a bit of a trainwreck and always has been (due to an emotionally abusive upbringing and very poor health), so eventually I will start occasionally posting motivational content, summarized snippets from self-help books, workout resolutions and the like, either here or elsewhere. I hope to engage with others who are recovering from similar struggles.

And, since I have no friends in real life, I'm guessing I'll eventually score some weed somewhere and just give away some edibles to some random lowlifes at the bus stop. I'll let you know how that goes.

Love ya'll,
Suga

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KaeruVN and yilkin