Daz Blender <<New Gens>> Morphs not working properly if imported with Diffeomorphic to Blender

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Hello, hope somebody could help me out or point me in the right direction, I'm using Diffeomorphic and if I import a 8.1 character with <<New Gens For Victoria 8>> some Morphs don't work as they should and create deformations (see screenshot) in this case for example the <<AnusOpen>> Morph creates some kind of "spikes".

My workflow: import Daz Character with diffeomorphic, than Import Custom Morphs from the New Gens to the New Gens Mesh, than Import Custom Morphs from New Gens to the Character Mesh, than Transfer Shapekeys from the Character Mesh to the New Gen Mesh and last, Merge Geografts.

If somebody got the New Gens to work, could you please share a screenshot how your model reacts if you apply the <<AnusOpen>> Morph, this way I could see if it's an error on my end.

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
I did some testing with <<Golden Palace>> and the Morphs seem to work just fine. So, I suppose it must have something to do specifically with the <<New Gens>>. Anyway, I would appreciate any help regarding the <<New Gens>> issues from above.

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Hey, i have same problem, did you find solution?
You need to zero the NGV8 morphs before exporting, here are two solutions:

1- select the "New Genitalia For Victoria 8" Geograft in Daz, selected "Currently Used" in the "Parameters" tab and set all the "active Moprhs sliders" to "0"

2- There’s also the zero preset in the NGV8 library that’s probably easier, most PAs provide a zero tool for their content.

Last edited:

Desperatelee

Nov 25, 2020
You need to zero the NGV8 morphs before exporting, here are two solutions:

1- select the "New Genitalia For Victoria 8" Geograft in Daz, selected "Currently Used" in the "Parameters" tab and set all the "active Moprhs sliders" to "0"

2- There’s also the zero preset in the NGV8 library that’s probably easier, most PAs provide a zero tool for their content.

yeah, i already figured it out, but anyway thanks for the reply