New game - Mirror Hearts!

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I like Raven's writing, so I'm probably in, but can we get some genre tags? Like does this have BDSM type stuff or male dominance? I enjoy MILFs so that's certainly a bonus.
planed fetish
Oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, pregnancy/impregnation, Group sex, MILF, Slave and BDSM (consensual)

will there be one or two female characters without melon-sized breasts too?
just asking for a friend.
;P
Yes

Preview Anim(Test render)
main3gif.gif

D

Deleted member 1954024

The animation looks very nice, and the milf at the first 2 milfs on the first post are awesome and unique looking. Some footjobs would be nice and some mild female domination.

Reactions: kd3

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Couple small bugs in the dialogues:

Teacher calls MC "MC" when he talks to him the first times.

When Sophi\MC's "landlady" enters the room after you bond with Anastasia, Anastasia's dialogues are marked as Sophia's
Once Sophia leaves the room, Anastasia is supposed to have a nosebleed, but it doesn't show

EDIT: not a fan of Anastasia random ignorance of the meaning of some words. She speaks too well to be "realistic"(relatively speaking).

Last edited:

DJSillyboy

Nov 23, 2018
As far as the previews that are shown on this thread, the game looks promising. In terms of gameplay, im literally unable to load past the interaction with the first girl (granted im on mobile but 10 mins to wait is dumb...)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
liking the introdocution dev sound quite enthusiastic and full of ideas and goals. nice.

the girls look great especially the first one :)

but i so wish you could play some ugly old guy with these hot girls. or the hot girls (especially the hottest of the all with the long hair and big tits) as mc or multiple characters.

or you play this dude but you can lose the girls to old ugly guys (ntr). would be hot too. really like the girls but even i honour the dedication in the intro i have a different kink so far