Unreal Engine New Game in Pre Development State - Mythology

Guess the boss for prologue!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Link to Discussion Thread - Discussion Thread

Mythology cover.jpg

New Game - "Mythology" in Pre Dev State, The game will be based on medieval concepts - dragons, orcs, goblins, kingdoms, etc. - It will be developed in Unreal Engine and you will probably see the prologue by Jan 2022. It will be based on an open-world concept and there will also be a unique battle system developed in Unreal Engine. Don't miss the concept arts. The first game cover for the game is -

Concept Arts -
Please note that the actors shown in Concept Arts are not the ones you will play in the game, these are just dummies

Fireball VS Giant Orc - Max Level Fireball
Fireball vs Brute.jpg

If you face any problem in watching the animations please reload the page

Warrior is getting ready for chaos - Sword Training Animation

Killing the Brute Orc - Animation

Introducing Game Perks - Horse Riding

888276_Ember_Horse_03.jpg

You can also own your horse and upgrade it!!!

You can level up your horse after unlocking the horse riding skill

Blacksmith

You can also craft armors and weapons!!!

728222_STF_Bone_Breaker_017.jpg

Also, Wall Climbing and Castle Siege is on the cards, I will come back to you after it is confirmed

MJOLNIR - CONCEPT ART - MYTHOLOGY - UNREAL ENGINE

Queries about sexual content -
It will contain a lot of sexual content but not in a way that you are just roaming on an island and fucking with random people, as I told that it will be story-driven so there will scene with other characters but any time you feel boring you can visit different taverns which will contain various beautiful supermodels to fuck with for money and sometimes you have to complete tasks for that.

Stay tuned to know more as I will update this thread

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Parkour Systems for Mythology - 50 % Complete
It includes ledge climbing, wall runs, ledge jumping etc.
I am working on - on foot systems right now, like overcoming obstacles etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Interface Creation is Complete, we will have -

Quest Systems

Loot Boxes - Around the Maps will unlock armors/weapons/special keys but legendary stuff can only be created when you unlock blacksmith skill.

Inventory Management

Stamina bars & Health bars.

Shops

Game Currencies - You can earn them by completing certain missions or exploring the world and unlocking loot boxes

Abilities with Cool Down Systems

Also, I cannot confirm now but the skill tree is on the cards too - I will come back to you with it if I start working on it.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

yrnu

Jan 21, 2021
Great concept . I am hopeful for a Shadow of War like concept. "Dominating" orcs , getting seduced by Shelob and in the end Celebrimbor and Talion DP a female Sauron and all middle earth falls (optional offoursee

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlayerA259

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Its been so long since I started this thread, and to tell you guys the truth, I almost abandoned this project because of bad hardware. But I am back on track with my new system after so long.

#BackOnMyGrind-Day1
I am happy that I still got it in me. Made from scratch in a day -

HighresScreenshot00004.png

HighresScreenshot00003.png

HighresScreenshot00005.png

Tell me if you want me to drop a exploration demo app for this level I created. And yeah! no more of that low-res shit I showcased at the start. Time for me to uplift the game's standards.

Do tell if you liked it. See ya!