• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine New Game in Pre Development State - Mythology - Discussion Thread

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Game Progress -

Interface Creation is Complete, we will have -

Quest Systems

Loot Boxes - Around the Maps will unlock armors/weapons/special keys but legendary stuff can only be created when you unlock blacksmith skill.

Inventory Management

Stamina bars & Health bars.

Shops

Game Currencies - You can earn them by completing certain missions or exploring the world and unlocking loot boxes

Abilities with Cool Down Systems

Also, I cannot confirm now but the skill tree is on the cards too - I will come back to you with it if I start working on it.

Parkour Systems - Ledge Climbing Systems, Wall Runs

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Why are you just posting images from the Unreal Engine marketplace? Nothing wrong with buying assets but at least use them instead of directly taking the images off the market website.

View attachment 1103787

View attachment 1103788
These images are just the raw products (basic references) and I not going to use them as it is. I am recreating them from the base level as I want and how far my imagination can go. And for the reason that why I am using the ue4 marketplace gallery that's because I don't want to reveal and expose everything I am creating and leave it for the player itself to discover when playing the game firsthand.

Let's take an example for the snake - That the base level for the snake (the dummy) but I have created New Animations, Combat Abilities, Damage Potential, Fluid Locomotion Systems, and more.

Similarly, the character used in concept arts is just a dummy like the UE4 base Mannequin.

ALSO, playable demo-related posts are coming soon.

Reactions: Mayhem Fall