• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine New Game in Pre Development State - Mythology - Discussion Thread

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Link to development thread - Development Thread

New Game - "Mythology" in Pre Dev State, The game will be based on medieval concepts - dragons, orcs, goblins, kingdoms, etc. - It will be developed in Unreal Engine and you will probably see the prologue by Jan 2022. It will be based on an open-world concept and there will also be a unique battle system developed in Unreal Engine. Don't miss the concept arts. The first game cover for the game is -

Mythology cover.jpg

Last edited:

realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
So we have gone from "keep paying me for another 2 years to get the rest of the story" to "pay me for a year so I can start dropping small parts of the story and keep getting paid to do so for 2 years after that".

Great. Super excited about this. /s

Laikhent

May 16, 2018
Just out of curiosity, don't you think it's easier / less overwhelming to work at 1 game at a time? Especially considering that one of you games is being made on unreal engine

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Introducing Game Perks - Horse Riding

You can also own your horse and upgrade it!!!

888276_Ember_Horse_03.jpg

You can level up your horse after unlocking the horse riding skill

Blacksmith

You can also craft armors and weapons!!!

728222_STF_Bone_Breaker_017.jpg

Also, Wall Climbing and Castle Siege is on the cards, I will come back to you after it is confirmed

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Since it's Unreal Engine it will all be real time renders? Will the player be able to navigate a 3D world like most games in UE? This sounds extremely ambitious but best of luck!

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
Since it's Unreal Engine it will all be real time renders? Will the player be able to navigate a 3D world like most games in UE? This sounds extremely ambitious but best of luck!
Yes, of course, it will be a story-driven title and you can move anywhere in the world riding horses or on foot in a fully interactive open world.

Last edited:

SlayerA259

Dec 14, 2019
is this game even going to be sexual in any way?
It will contain a lot of sexual content but not in a way that you are just roaming on an island and fucking with random people, as I told that it will be story-driven so there will scene with other characters but any time you feel boring you can visit different taverns which will contain various beautiful supermodels to fuck with for money and sometimes you have to complete tasks for that.

puffyshirt

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
It looks nice but are you working on this alone? And you are working on another game too. Wish you well but this feels like high risk of being abandoned or taking forever to get anywhere.

Reactions: Laikhent