New Game (House Of Love)

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
I am trying to launch my new game (House Of Love) on patreon, but it's been 10 days since i have submitted my page for review and still waiting for a response. i have sent an email to them four days ago. and again no response!.

This is so messed up, several people told me they got approved within seconds. i worked so hard and spent all my savings on this on this project, i am looking for someone who could help me my patreon name is (Evilk) and my email is (janadhic@gmail.com)

maybe i won't be able to release my game but I am attaching a screenshot of my patreon page and game intro video, i love to know your thoughts on it.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
As stupid as it may seem, all the images on the side bar from the $10 section down are probably part of the problem, as is the shot with the girl on the bed in nothing but panties. They are really anal about any sort of nudity visible on any pages now, even implied nudity and "conveniently censored" nudity. Quite a few folks out there got their pages put on review for similar issues.

Reactions: thecardinal

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
  • Uradamus is probably right, the images from (10/20/40) from the rewards are a little explicit.
  • Incest option (Daughter & Father) is also bannable from patreon.
  • Patreon response, yeah they take a while to answer. But it is not just you some other creators have been through the same problem.

But for the moment, why don't post a demo here. It will be great to see your Work.

Reactions: uradamus
May 8, 2018
I don't know their rules, but probably something which bothers them is relations between your characters. Use other type of relations between them like, idk: landlord, friend from childhood or something else to avoid incest ban hammer. But you can use lewd patcher to restore incest content, just upload that file here. Many content creators have got similar problems because incest content.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Lol, once I saw the pics on my first scan of the page I stopped there and didn't even bother to read the text, but now that it's been pointed out, ya, the whole incest thing is a big no-no for Patreon these days and it's been that way for months. I'm actually bit surprised people are still trying to put up games on there clearly advertising incest as a primary theme.

So ya, you got a bunch of stuff that would cause them to toss up some red flags. I'm really not that surprised they're screwing you over, even if I don't agree with it at all. You'll want to patch the game to hide the incest content and update that page using less racy images and change up the description to something that doesn't include banned content.

This got me thinking, a possible solution to the whole patch situation would be to put the unwanted changes in a patch that is applied by default, but can be deleted by the end user to restore the game to what was intended, lol.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
They are correct the images and you saying incest!
What you do is change the images and don't say incest you can still have it through a mod from lewd patcher.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
This got me thinking, a possible solution to the whole patch situation would be to put the unwanted changes in a patch that is applied by default, but can be deleted by the end user to restore the game to what was intended, lol.
This could be one solution, but why dont make the player to choose what kind of relation you are gonna have with the girls. many creators have done this so far.

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
This could be one solution, but why dont make the player to choose what kind of relation you are gonna have with the girls. many creators have done this so far.
I have already implemented this system to my game, the problem is they are not responding my page or emails.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I have already implemented this system to my game, the problem is they are not responding my page or emails.
Sorry didnt know since i havent played your game, why dont create a thread of your game with a Demo to check it.

And yes they take their time to responde.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Along with what other people said about the sidebar images, I might suggest changing the name too. House of Love might attract extra unwanted attention since it sounds like the title of an incest game.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The renders look really well done and your patreon page is super clean! Others have pointed out the issues with the images and suggestion of incest which is probably flagging your page for a manual review.

I did not put any images on my page nor described any sexual content until my page was approved despite having an adult content tag, which took less than an hour. If it doesn't get approved soon, maybe look at starting a new page and holding off on the full details until you're approved.