Votes: 29 87.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I want to share with the community a few pictures of my new project that will be out soon. For some time now I've been working on a new adult game where I place great value on the quality of the renders and I will tell a very interesting story. I would appreciate ratings and comments. You are welcome to take a look at my official Instagram profile @Wildsweetcandy

:love:;) Szene 4.png Szene 5.png

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I love my renders like my kids, I want them to look perfect and I really love this work, as long as I enjoy it, you don't have to worry about me. I'll keep you posted, I'm looking forward to the day when I can present the introduction to the game :D

Reactions: woody554 and Sergi

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Yes, of course, I also value animation and the costs most of the time in development, I would also like to incorporate a point system. The first part will introduce the main character and describe their life in detail. In any case, there will be 3 main characters who meet every now and then in the story, but be curious about the information. What I can already say that there is a younger nurse who also works as a personal trainer, the second is a single mother and the third is a young man who has chosen the wrong criminal path in life :BootyTime:

Reactions: Sergi

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Tomorrow I will present the first character on my Patreon page, with some information about their life, relationship status and preferences

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote