New game Announcement

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Hello guys, i'm TheLuco, as you can see i'm announcing my game "Harem Lotion". The game is inspired by Nergal's "Urban Demons" and other games but with my personal touch.
the story is pretty simple: the protagonist gets a weird "job" at a local adult toy company, the boss of this company wants him to gather info of the usage of this new product they're testing,
a lotion that makes pheromones go crazy and attract females.

So, for the content:
The gameplay is simple too, you walk around town rising the affection level of the females so new sex scenes will be unlocked
There's a cellphone feature that will let you save your game, change settings, see the girls status, etc. the cellphone is availiable since the beginning as a button onscreen
The cast is diverse in body types
There will be traps, but don't worry, it'll be optional
the full cast will be around 10 to 15 charaters, neither mom nor sister for now
Some of the characters are unlocked since the beginning, the rest will be unlocked following the routes of the other ones
In the game there is a shop (not functional yet) that will sell you costumes for the females, these costumes will be used for a special cosplay scene with each female

Finishing off, the scenes are animated like in UD but don't expect too much i'm not a good artist nor writer, english is not my mother language so if you see something wrong please tell me
I will release the demo on the fisrt week of december, then every month i'll be updating it with new scenes
Also, no patreon yet, i'll do it when i feel that there is enough content to justify it, maybe 2nd or 3rd update.
And that is all for now.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Sounds like fun, if you want to share some of your concept art people may give you some pointers in terms of the art style. (A lot of people hate seeing their MC, so it may shift your art style and save time by 1st person and ignoring their actual appearance)

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I don't have the MC yet, it's being difficult for me, his look doesn't convince me.
Here's an unfinished frame of the first scene of a character named Carol, she works at the same company. I'll put the main title too.
Carol scene-1.png logo + main menu-1.png

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Some suggestions
1. You could make the MC a character creation MC if you can't pick ( I don't know if you can do it with your game )
2. Will there be Futas? or MC can be futa :0
3. don't worry about having a mother or sister, it's nice to see more games that are not incest focus in some way

Can't wait to see the game :)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'd try out that game! Only thing I would say!! Please do not make all the women look the same, face, bodies, notably refrain from making huge breasts, different breast sizes would be nice. If the game has the same graphics and environment of Nergals Zombie game (I saw you mentioned Urban Demons) , I would be very interested in your project.

TheLuco

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Some suggestions
1. You could make the MC a character creation MC if you can't pick ( I don't know if you can do it with your game )
2. Will there be Futas? or MC can be futa :0
3. don't worry about having a mother or sister, it's nice to see more games that are not incest focus in some way

Can't wait to see the game :)
1. The game is an RPGmaker game so i don't think i can
2. I never thought about futas while planning the game but i could squeeze in one, i like them too haha

I'd try out that game! Only thing I would say!! Please do not make all the women look the same, face, bodies, notably refrain from making huge breasts, different breast sizes would be nice. If the game has the same graphics and environment of Nergals Zombie game (I saw you mentioned Urban Demons) , I would be very interested in your project.
I'll try to make them have different faces
about different body types: yes, i already made some variety
and the game is in RPGmaker so it will be similar to urban demons and zombies life