Ren'Py New Game Announcement - Crown of Desire

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Comp 1_.gif

Crown of Desire is a Visual Novel at its core, enhanced with subtle gameplay elements and free from grinding or monotonous tasks. As the main plot progresses and events unfold, players will also be able to complete unique daily text adventures that increase relationship scores for heroines.

As the story develops, daily interactions will unlock unique events for each heroine. Additionally, the game plans to feature a variety of story routes, offering multiple narrative directions.

Looking ahead to future updates, I aim to incorporate additional interactive elements into the game to enhance player immersion.

Screenshot_1.png

Here are some highlights of the game:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful expressive busts with animated mouths and eyes.

~~~~
Beautiful ART.
x1.png
x2.png
x3.png
x4.png
x5.png
x6.png
x7.png
x8.png

~~~~
Beautiful Animated Background Art.

~~~~
Carefully crafted GUI (including spicy scene replay and music galleries).
xz1.png xz2.png xz3.png xz4.png

~~~And of course, original spicy animations with the great variety you haven't seen in any other game
(not asset store purchases you have already seen for the 100th time).
Screenshot_2.png

The very first release of Crown of Desire will be available on January, 5th. and will be distributed for free.

That's all for now!

-fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Bonus Art:
morrigan_preview_1080.png

Crown of Desire - Morrigan Evenstar Preview
Once a pure, sheltered princess, Morrigan has become a ruthless, sultry sorceress. Her father was killed in a coup, and she fled the castle with you, her faithful knight. Ever since, she has sought a way to avenge her family and oust the usurper. Now, the time has finally come…

Morrigan is likely the game's central character, and we're dedicating a lot of effort to her development. She's crucial to the main story. Her experiences of betrayal and pain have hardened her heart. While she seeks revenge, it's worth considering whether the sacrifices she'll make for it are truly worthwhile.

charity_preview_1080.png

Crown of Desire - Charity Goldwater Preview
Charity is a kindhearted priestess who has devoted her life to helping the poor and downtrodden. Her ample proportions bely a well-to-do upbringing, and her naivety makes her the perfect sap, but she has a strength of conviction that few can match. Maybe her faith truly can bring about a miracle.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
it's been 3 month and I still don't see the update that was promised for 2 months ago. Where are you on this ?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
it's been 3 month and I still don't see the update that was promised for 2 months ago. Where are you on this ?

Hey everyone,
It's been a while since the last update, just wanted to let you all know that we're still making progress, though it's been a bit slower than I hoped. "Crown of Desire" is getting closer to release, and I'm looking to share more with you next month before it comes out. These last few months have been tough, to be honest. I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed and burnt out, and my health hasn't been the best.

But don't worry, I'm all in on making sure I don't fall behind too much and I'm working on speeding things up a bit.

"EvilFuzzy" has got a bunch of chapters ready for me, so I can push the story of "Crown of Desire" forward. After we drop a few more releases, I'm planning to buckle down and finish up "Wicked Rouge" by summer's end.

Also, I just gave our Patreon page a fresh new look and tweaked the support tiers for our next project. You can still get here using the old /fidless link, but don't be surprised if you spot the new /firoketa link too. We're moving towards "Firoketa Games" as our official name, but honestly, it's not a huge deal.

That's it for now.

Have a great weekend!

-fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The release date is today around ~11 AM USA New York time.

Here's the rest of the girls.

inki_preview_1080.png

Inki was born with a heritage that many would consider a curse. Despite being half-oni (from far away lands), Inki's personality is as refined and graceful as any human. She exudes an aura of confidence and elegance.

However, beneath the surface lies a fierce fighter with deadly precision when wielding dual katanas. Her tactical mind allows for swift calculations during battles, allowing her to remain calm in almost any situation. If pushed enough though, she can become quite brutal - slicing through enemies with little care for herself or anyone else.

Despite this side of her however, Inki deeply cares about those around her - especially Felicia who she sees more as a younger sister than anything else.

She takes great pride in being depended upon while also displaying exceptional leadership qualities at times too whenever called upon.

felicia_preview_1080.png

This foxy cutpurse knows the streets of Auste well. As a member of the stigmatized beast race, she has no choice but to make her living on the fringes of society, and her criminal connections could make her a useful ally. But while she puts on a friendly face, it is impossible to tell what Felicia truly wants...

leandra_preview_1080.png

A studious elf mage apprenticing under the royal court magician, Leandra seeks to distinguish herself as an accomplished scholar. But her relationship with her mentor is tinged with regret, and the inexorable spread of the Mana Blight hangs like a cloud over her head…

nazareth_preview_1080.png

It is unheard of for a half-orc to serve as an officer in the royal guard, but Nazareth has indisputably earned her position. Yet despite her rank, she is still an outsider among the people of Lucretia, and she yearns to win their respect. But this is easier said than done…

marie_preview_1080.png

As the heir apparent to the usurper king, Marie is an obstacle to your goal. But the princess is innocent of her father’s treacherous machinations, and her beauty is renowned far and wide. Maybe she can be your most powerful ally… or maybe she will be your most glorious conquest.

=========
Some teaser

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Waifuhunter666