• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New F95 Design

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
CPJ8GfIWIAAE-E7.png

Change is scary...

Is this the new website change people have talked about? What all has changed?

Reactions: Nayko93

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What change?
If you mean that tiny F95 banner in the top left corner then.. who even cares about it? Not me for sure. :whistle::coffee:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What change?
If you mean that tiny F95 banner in the top left corner then.. who even cares about it? Not me for sure. :whistle::coffee:
They changed it back! What in the world?! Haha. Feels like I'm being fucked with. (Thank god I took some screenshots)

Screenshot Capture - 2023-12-29 - 20-26-52.png

Screenshot Capture - 2023-12-29 - 20-36-50.png

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
What change?
Was briefly forced off the UI.X Dark theme onto the Dark Mode BETA theme.

UI.X Dark is back now though. Admin fiddling about with something no doubt.

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Was briefly forced off the UI.X Dark theme onto the Dark Mode BETA theme.

UI.X Dark is back now though. Admin fiddling about with something no doubt.
Ahhh, you are correct! Manually switched myself over to the beta and bam, back to being weird. Odd that there would be more buttons though. Usually themes are just color changes, not changing buttons that are available.

Reactions: Meushi

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yes it seem that the "Default style" went from "UI.X Dark", to "Dark Mode BETA" for a few minutes for some reason...

( If you manually switched it back to "UI.X Dark" DURING the bug, don't forget to select back "use default style" to not be stuck in "UI.X Dark" and not being able to see the next default change when it happen )

Reactions: Sinaxxr