Ren'Py New Developer

TerraSolGames

Feb 23, 2019
Hey Folks,
My name is Mike Cross and I run Terra/Sol Games. We have been around since 2009 in the tabletop RPG realm. We have an extensive collection of books that detail our Twilight Sector game setting. I'm relatively new to the Visual Novel realm but once I was introduced to it I couldn't get over how perfect a match it was for our setting. We have recently set up a Patreon for all of our endeavors including our new VNG, 'The Adventures of the Rosalind Franklin'. The prologue for the game is available for free on our Patreon.

We are a story driven VNG with a lot of action, adventure and yes sex. We try and make the story realistic as much as is possible in a science fiction setting, Lol.

I would like you all to let me know what is OK on this site? As you can see I'm brand new to it. Where I should put info about the game or even if that's OK? I welcome any questions and hope you'll check out our Prologue on Patreon under Terra/Sol Games.

Thanks for reading!

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Hello there. Welcome to f95zone. If you are asking about uploading your game, check this link for the rules or maybe ask a mod

Reactions: polywog

TerraSolGames

Feb 23, 2019
It was suggested to me that I needed to maybe provide folks a little more info on our game. So here goes

Plot Summary: 'The adventures of the Rosalind Franklin' is a science fiction story set in the Twilight Sector. It revolves around Cybil Mar a woman on the run after thwarting an especially cruel plot by an intelligence agency. Her escape and subsequent efforts to survive draws in the duel protagonists of our story both controlled by the 'player'.

The Game: The game itself is fully voice acted and scored. We've managed to put together an impressive group of voice actors and even have a couple of original music pieces in the score. The game prologue is free to download on our Patreon Page:

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have here or on Patreon.

I hope you will give it a try.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
It was suggested to me that I needed to maybe provide folks a little more info on our game. So here goes

Plot Summary: 'The adventures of the Rosalind Franklin' is a science fiction story set in the Twilight Sector. It revolves around Cybil Mar a woman on the run after thwarting an especially cruel plot by an intelligence agency. Her escape and subsequent efforts to survive draws in the duel protagonists of our story both controlled by the 'player'.

The Game: The game itself is fully voice acted and scored. We've managed to put together an impressive group of voice actors and even have a couple of original music pieces in the score. The game prologue is free to download on our Patreon Page:

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have here or on Patreon.

I hope you will give it a try.
Alright, I will give it a try. Maybe request a game thread here to get more visibility.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Create a thread in the game request forum with your game. Have a look at the before you do that. There is a template too.

E: Oh and welcome to the forum :)