• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share New developer looking for artist/animator

RexArmand

Dec 17, 2017
Looking for a person/team to help me make a game.

I have a good, well payed job and I don't need to make a lot (if any) money off of the project.

I have no experience with making games, but have been a GM in roleplaying games for many years, so story and dialogue should be fine.

I'm picturing a short-ish AVN for the starter project, somewhat similar to A Petal Among Thorns, maybe a bit shorter.

Looking for an Artist and programmer for the game now and maybe expand the team later.

The rendering quality needs to be good, if we make this game I want everything to be high quality. Render quality somewhat like Radiant, Being a DIK etc.

PM me if this sounds interesting
If you are the right person(s), we will probably figure out the finances.

RexArmand#1361 on Discord.

Reactions: PinkBrushArt

PinkBrushArt

Jun 2, 2022
It seems a cool opportunity, since you don't have the tools why not invest in a pre-production project? Several ideas are presented daily here, whether needing artists or programmers/writers, you have the main equation$, being an "angel" for one of these small projects can be a "test of waters" for new adventures in this type of market.

You can check out my work if you have an interest in 2D art for characters. Success in your project!
https://f95zone.to/threads/open-to-commissions-2d-art.146421/

Reactions: RexArmand

RexArmand

Dec 17, 2017
It seems a cool opportunity, since you don't have the tools why not invest in a pre-production project? Several ideas are presented daily here, whether needing artists or programmers/writers, you have the main equation$, being an "angel" for one of these small projects can be a "test of waters" for new adventures in this type of market.

You can check out my work if you have an interest in 2D art for characters. Success in your project!
https://f95zone.to/threads/open-to-commissions-2d-art.146421/
Thank you for writing me, but I've landed on using 3d art in my game :)
I hope you find a interesting project to work on :)

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Dark Candy, and I am writing to express my interest in your game development project as mentioned in your recent post.

I am a intermediate 3d Artist with experience in Blender, Daz 3d, Maya , Substance Painter and Photoshop .

Your vision for a short AVN project akin to "A Petal Among Thorns" aligns perfectly with my artistic and visualising capabilities. I am confident in my ability to contribute to the overall aesthetic and technical aspects of the game.

I am impressed by your commitment to ensuring the project's quality and your openness to assembling a dedicated team. My passion for creating immersive and visually appealing experiences aligns with your goals, and I am eager to bring my skills to the table.

In terms of collaboration, I value effective communication, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence. I believe that my proficiency in Blender, Daz 3d, Maya , Substance Painter and my keen eye for detail in artistic design make me a valuable asset to your team.

I am open to discussing the financial aspects of the project, and I believe we can find a mutually beneficial arrangement that respects the commitment and effort each team member will contribute.

If you find my writing intriguing and believe that I could be a valuable addition to your team, I would be thrilled to discuss this collaboration further. Please feel free to reach out to me at darkcandyy19@gmail.com , and we can arrange a time for a more in-depth conversation.

I am looking forward to the possibility of working together and bringing your vision to life.

Best regards,

Dark Candy 19