New dev introduction

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Hello. I'm developing a new visual novel and I was looking to release it on here. (Will release on here after 3 posts. My first release is already 'done'. I plan on going back one day and changing things here and there with the frames and stuff but overall I'm okay with how it is for now.)
I probably shouldn't say these things if I wanted people to try my game but I'm neither a developer or a writer.. I've always wanted to make one though and I decided to take some time to learn a bit of ren'py. The game uses honey select models. If you have any advice on ren'py, honey select/making scenes, writing, etc. I'm all ears. I'm still new to this whole thing so I'm open to all advice and ideas.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Put more attention into the male models than other devs, HS males usually end up looking asians wearing white/black face :oops:

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Put more attention into the male models than other devs, HS males usually end up looking asians wearing white/black face :oops:
I'm definitely not safe from that. I did change my male character once already though. Originally, I did just make him in like 15 minutes and called it a day but after I got around the halfway mark of things, I decided he looks a little bit too bland and redid it. That being said, he's still nothing special.