• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New dev here, for feedback.

Juvaix

Nov 27, 2021
Hey guys,
I am a new developer looking forward to make a game similar to Degrees of Lewdity. There will be high amounts of customizability for the player model so I want to get the naked base right as it will affect the overall quality of all other clothes etc. and will be extremely hard to change after making other sprites.
Attached is a png that shows said naked base. (Eye color, mouth and penis as well as hair etc. are not included. Different skin tones will be available)
Please give me your honest feedback on how to improve it and what about it is already nicely done.
Please note that I have no prior experience with making pixel art, however I am good at learning fast and I want to learn - Tricks and tips are appreciated!
Thank you!

hiro_san

Jul 22, 2023
But if you don't want to edit a lot just make the head more round, enlarge the breasts(not necessary), reduce the waist, and expand the hips.
or just make the head more round. ;)

Juvaix

Nov 27, 2021
But if you don't want to edit a lot just make the head more round, enlarge the breasts(not necessary), reduce the waist, and expand the hips.
or just make the head more round. ;)
Thank you, I'll definetly do something about the bean shape of the head. I want the player to be able to choose and unlock breast and butt sizes while playing, however, and the different sizes will be their own images I'll layer on top of the base. Breast and butt shown on the attached png are the smallest available variant and will be invisible once bigger sizes are layered on top. Because I'm making the game in html (The game is text based) and because the player character is a just a small part of the interface, I can't improve the resolution and I don't want to. This makes it hard to add a lot of detail, which, cosidering the game will have an actual story and big world to explore, is fine. Also there will be seperate sprites for sexual scenes.
Furthermore, the character is on a dark background, making a shadow unnecessary.
Thank you for taking time to answer!