Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
I made a mistake of downloading and barely starting season 2 before season 1 and now i'm automatically playing season 2 of coral city. How do i fix this ?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Somebody somewhere asked me to do this one, so whoever you were, here you go.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1 Version: 1.55
Mega

Version: S2 0.3 Hotfix

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega
Size: 308 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port of S2

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I made a mistake of downloading and barely starting season 2 before season 1 and now i'm automatically playing season 2 of coral city. How do i fix this ?
do search a thread, please.
or just tag the dev and/or mods and do ask why are there "season 1" and "seasnon 2" while there is no "season 3" (the latest rework).
good luck!

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
anybody else missed the fourth model blowjob?
what was the trigger?
once i got to choose who to shoot
once ended up with eifel
:)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

"As I've mentioned several times, there will be plenty of new features in this rebuild.
Some of them you've already glimpsed in Week 3.
Let's talk about Elita Magazine.
The editorial staff will be much more lively and engaging, so when we reach the 'Elita Wars' with the arrival of Patricia and Mikaela (yes, it's a spoiler for those who haven't played the old version of the game), the situation will be much more entertaining.
Anyway, in addition to the already familiar Adele, Keesha, and Irene (with whom you can have more interactions regarding work), there's also Amanda, who handles the music pages of the magazine. (There are also some men, besides Rupert whom you already know; there will be Roman and Keith who respectively deal with Finance and New Technologies).
You'll be able to decide what kind of relationship you want to have with your colleagues at work, ask for favors, take advantage of certain situations to improve your position in the hierarchy, and of course, get to know the women you're interested in better.
So, get ready! From the beginning of the next game week, you can slowly delve into the workings of the editorial staff.
PS: Did you help Rupert get the interview with Boris Lebowsky, Rebecca's new boyfriend?"

"The pics are a preview of an event that will take place in Week 4."
And you. Who you like more?
Adele
Irene
Keesha
Amanda

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Astrid's Back

"I've finally managed to create a satisfying version of Astrid for G3.
Astrid has been one of my all-time favorite characters in the past, but the fact that she was a G2 model at some point forced me to stop using her.
Now, after several attempts, I've successfully created a satisfying G3 version.
What do you think?
Would you like a storyline dedicated to her?
The one on the left is G3, and on the right is the original G2."

Sure, we want Astrid
85 %

Nah, let her with Mark
15 %
g2 wasn't that bad tbh

Reactions: casual200102
Apr 2, 2021
The game is great, both the story and the characters are very interesting, I also appreciate how deep and intricate is.

Unfortunately it's still quite buggy, both in 1.55 and the remake I noticed sometimes the game acts as I've made choices I actually didn't do. It's not a big deal when happens with minor choices, but some have a big influence on the story and/or character interactions, that's an issue that should be fixed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xbruce and Weather

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Weniger anzeigen
Some of you have noticed that it's impossible to achieve the maximum points in the shooting sessions. This is normal and not a bug. The score is derived from a combination of many variables. Initially, certain variables like the MC's experience as a photographer are low, as is the popularity of some models you can shoot with, making reaching 100 points impossible.
The game is designed for an escalation of ratings since starting with a 100% from the first shooting seems unrealistic. So don't worry, even if Riley isn't COMPLETELY happy with the results.

Starting from week 4, I'll add the popularity statistics of each model to the page where you choose which girl to photograph. This way, you can be guided to choose the most popular girl if that's what interests you.
However, choosing the most popular girl isn't always the best idea. It depends on the path you want to follow. Sometimes, photographing other girls can be a better choice. It can improve your conversation with the girl and, in some cases, open up small alternative paths (both regarding the girl and in general).

The same principle will apply when the "Manager path" starts, but we'll talk more about that when the time comes.
In the meantime, I'm proceeding with the development of week 4. I don't want to give any dates since I'm great at not keeping them and encountering unforeseen issues, but rest assured, work is progressing.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes