New Breeding Game Idea

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I'm going to give creating a breeding game a go, like the original Breeding Season using Godot.
Let's see how I go.
If you manage to do a breeding game, I'd play it. Hopefully, you'll have more luck than the others.

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
If you manage to do a breeding game, I'd play it. Hopefully, you'll have more luck than the others.
Would you be more interested in a 2d pixel adventure style where the character walks to town?
Or like in breeding season where it is a simple clicker?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Anything you would like to see, fetishes etc?
Selective breeding... not just stats & traits, but inherited visible appearances on the offsprings.

like in slave matrix (body parts), breeder nephelim (color mixture inheritance), or to some extent... crusader kings 3 & sims 4 (DNA strings)

cloud meadow's breeding system is so unsatisfying because they're essentially just a gallery viewer, offsprings just inherit stats and fixed limited color variant. Nothing distinguish between the offspring of couple A & B to the offspring of couple C & D if the combination of species is the same...

Last edited:

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Selective breeding... not just stats & traits, but inherited visible appearances on the offsprings.

like in slave matrix (body parts), breeder nephelim (color mixture inheritance), or to some extent... crusader kings 3 & sims 4 (DNA strings)

cloud meadow's breeding system is so unsatisfying because they're essentially just a gallery viewer, offsprings just inherit stats and fixed limited color variant. Nothing distinguish between the offspring of couple A & B to the offspring of couple C & D if the combination of species is the same...
Yeah that is the plan, that was my favorite aspect about Breeding Season.

Reactions: aspar4gus

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Chance for named characters, if actively promiscous, to join the merry farm
Hmm, I like that idea. Done.
As well as physical traits that get passed on after breeding, I also want to have personally traits, and physiological traits, like 'Wet' or whatever.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Anything you would like to see, fetishes etc?
I like Futanari, but it's not a deal breaker if you don't have it. As long as the sex scenes are numerous and varied with plenty of content. That's all I care about. Since it's a breeder game you'd already have one of my fetishes on board, which is pregnancy. I'm not too picky, but I don't like vore. Never understood the attraction to that. Other than that, as long as the game is fun, you'd get my attention.

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
I like Futanari, but it's not a deal breaker if you don't have it. As long as the sex scenes are numerous and varied with plenty of content. That's all I care about. Since it's a breeder game you'd already have one of my fetishes on board, which is pregnancy. I'm not too picky, but I don't like vore. Never understood the attraction to that. Other than that, as long as the game is fun, you'd get my attention.
Haha, well as a bi chick, I am in to futanari too .

But yeah I know some people don't like it, so yeah it's going to be a toggle.

I don't understand vore either...

Last edited:

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Well things I already want in the game:

• The traits and things I want to make like Breeding Farm, where different monsters have different traits that can be passed on.
    One trait being 'smart' that is inherent to the player and other NPC's that has a chance to pass on to monsters.
    Monsters with the 'smart' trait can speak and the player can pursue romantic options with them.
  • Appearance traits that can pass on when breeding, hair colour, tit size, eye's, mouth, etc.
    Player has chance to give birth to less monster like offspring, ie, ears and tail, no fur.
  • I want to have a focus on incest and inbreeding if the player decides to go down that path. There won't be a penalty for inbreeding, in fact it will bring some benefits with some trade offs.
  • A family tree that tracks offspring and family lines. Player included.
  • Beastiality/Feral, because I'm into that.
  • NPC and monster relationships (with smart trait), as well as same sex relationships.
  • If female player, option to enter male pen and 'submit' to be gang-banged. Random pregnancy.
Just some initial ideas so far :3

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
and what will the new game be called, for example Breeding Farm and New Beginning?. don't take it seriously, I'm just kidding, I'm not good at giving names.
and if the game is available on steam, I will buy the game.
I'm sorry, I'm not good at English, I'm writing it through google translator.

Last edited:

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
and what will the new game be called, for example Breeding Farm and New Beginning?. don't take it seriously, I'm just kidding, I'm not good at giving names.
and if the game is available on steam, I will buy the game.
I'm sorry, I'm not good at English, I'm writing it through google translator.
Haven't thought of a name yet, and yes I hope to publish it on steam, we'll see

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
  • I want to have a focus on incest and inbreeding if the player decides to go down that path. (...)
  • A family tree that tracks offspring and family lines. Player included.
Hooo boy... judging from my free cities gameplay, u better be ready for a family tree bonsai/spiderweb

Reactions: KatzeWolf

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
If female player, option to enter male pen and 'submit' to be gang-banged. Random pregnancy.
Just some initial ideas so far :3
A gangbang scene is something that I have never seen in any of the breeder games that I've played. Which has always bugged me, cause why wouldn't you be able to initiate a gangbang with a bunch of sex-crazed monsters/creatures. You haven't made your game yet and already I'm excited.

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
A gangbang scene is something that I have never seen in any of the breeder games that I've played. Which has always bugged me, cause why wouldn't you be able to initiate a gangbang with a bunch of sex-crazed monsters/creatures. You haven't made your game yet and already I'm excited.
Haha ikr! sometimes you just want to be a slut while also breeding monsters ;)
If female player I'll probably add the option to sell yourself on the street, but might lower reputation or something.

I will be focusing on the breeding game play first, but I want to add stuff like that and more.

Last edited: