RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Daamn, Need her in my HoneySelect :love:

Last edited:

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
man this is really the kind of game that needs saves included in the download or a skip to x day option at the beginning.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Stuck after this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.10.48 AM.png

What do I do now? The game lets me out of the dialogue, I'm in the room but can't interact with anything, can't leave the room.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
How do I even go to Lucy's apartment?
If it's the " meet me at my place at 3:00" It will by itself after some time passed, i used to look at my cell 3-4 times at the news then on the 5th try, if i'm correct, Summer remind you about it then it fade off, and when the image return, you're in front of her place.

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
As much as I like the idea of the story this is easily the most obtuse game I have ever played.

I'm on day 2, post ceremony. My Amusement is -10, I can't do homework or study, and I can't go to the arcade. Just what the hell am I supposed to do?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
As much as I like the idea of the story this is easily the most obtuse game I have ever played.

I'm on day 2, post ceremony. My Amusement is -10, I can't do homework or study, and I can't go to the arcade. Just what the hell am I supposed to do?
Can you use your phone from inventory? Browsing internet adds some amusement for free (only requires time spent).

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
how do I not give game over, when Summer comes back to the room and dreams about Priya? I must have been wrong at some point in the game :confused:

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
how do I not give game over, when Summer comes back to the room and dreams about Priya? I must have been wrong at some point in the game :confused:

I think this might be for the homework level, you need to do homework because if you end a day with a lower score than 2,5 (I think) the next day you get game over.

The game has 2 negative points:

1- The easy game over: To progress in game, you have to keep an unique way through all days, and use all days an specific free time tod o all homeworks, use phone, go to the game zone, etc..., which forces to see always the same story line and the same relationship with npc's, and doesn't let you see other story lines and different interactions with npcs because of the soon game over.

2- The bugs: It's extremely easy to get bugged and need to be saving game every minute in a different slot, or you will have to start the game again.

Reactions: pabo

Legion348

Jan 8, 2020
For those who have problems with the transition to the fifth and sixth day. Your G.P.A, at the end of the fourth day, must be greater than or equal to 3.0 or 2.5. Only then will you be transferred.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
It's important to remember that GPA rises by 0.5 when both homeworks are done - it might be a good idea to skip a homework or two to use time for something else (learning which speeds up homework in the future or playing games for entertainment points) and to raise GPA the next day.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes