VN Ren'Py Onhold New Beginnings [v0.0.0][RealKorra]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
NewBeginningsKorraObedienceCover3.jpg
New Beginnings ~ a visual novel game comprised of multiple stories blended into one linear story branch.

you wake up to find yourself in the world of Korra. you can either forge friendship or plan to take control of their destinies of their lives in conjunction to your life.
make friends with Korra and the Avatar Team or turn them into slaves by force. the world is living, breathing and alive. the world reacts to your choices in real time with consequences. Korra and others will also react to every decision, action taken by you. once a choice is made, you can't change it. however, you can make it up to them with different choice meant to smooth or fix relationship between you and others. who will you become? will you become Savior or Villain?
the choice is yours!

Thread Updated: 08/20/2021
Release Date: TBD
Developer/Publisher: RealKorra
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.0
Language: English, TBD
Game Size: TBD
Other Game: TBA/TBD
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Slave options:

Developer's Notes:

Covers/Banners for NB:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Good Luck Dev , will the love/slave route be balanced ? i see a lot of tags is the MC male or female ? and i see femdom tag what will it be about ?

Reactions: RealKorra
Jan 9, 2021
I could see a game in the same vein as Princess Trainer, but maybe hold back on a few of those tags as I fear you might be trying to balance too many plates at the same time.

the world is living, breathing and alive. the world reacts to your choices in real time with consequences. Korra and others will also react to every decision, action taken by you. once a choice is made, you can't change it.
Never heard that before. Nope. Not once.

Reactions: RealKorra

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Good Luck Dev , will the love/slave route be balanced ? i see a lot of tags is the MC male or female ? and i see femdom tag what will it be about ?
we have multiple protagonists, depending on their choice.

yes it will be balanced.

femdom is same as female domination/male domination essentially means a woman would dominate a player or male character.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I could see a game in the same vein as Princess Trainer, but maybe hold back on a few of those tags as I fear you might be trying to balance too many plates at the same time.

Never heard that before. Nope. Not once.
I know, but like usual, I want to try. I want to see how far it can go.

Reactions: GreatRedMuppet

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
The search begins again. Hopefully I can get started with them. It would be hassle to build NB without laptop or desktop.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
The search begins again. Hopefully I can get started with them. It would be hassle to build NB without laptop or desktop.
In case anyone is wondering, I'm talking about starting a new team for the game. I never got a team at all. Even in beginning. But I hope it'll change.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Peter, you're blowing this out of proportion. Not all people do it for free. Some go for paid position. And some for free because they have time. It would be different story if I was offering paid positions. But really, it's up to each one who wants to join.