3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Ultra 4K images, content wise, monthly updates for the past year, multiple paths, 4 Love interest paths with either one of 2 males or one of 2 females, plenty of other content and most important, a very powerful story, the protag will not and is not portrayed as a slut or easy like other games, if you like story visual novels, this is story based
any chance for a version that doesn't have 4k images?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
any chance for a version that doesn't have 4k images?
You can always count on SonsOfLiberty he does the compressed version for mainly all games, as well as this one, that reduces the file size, so when in doubt, SonsOfLiberty will compress them out :giggle:

New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v0.5.0] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I started to play this, thinking it would be possible a Lesbian only path, I stopped quite early because it wasn't.

As this changed? Any plans for it to change? Or, was I simply mistaken and there's no such path?

To be clear I have no interest on Straight relationships in this game. None.

Thanks for any info.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I started to play this, thinking it would be possible a Lesbian only path, I stopped quite early because it wasn't.

As this changed? Any plans for it to change? Or, was I simply mistaken and there's no such path?

Thanks for any info.

You can play as a lesbian with the mc (Kiara) with Azumi and or Rose at the moment, I am guessing you not got to the part after the court hearing where Kiara goes for job interviews? if you quite before then, you missing out on Azumi and Rose lesbian path, as you're playing as Kiara, Kiara is the mc, but, you if you want to avoid all male contact, you might want to wait a short little while as a Lesbian only path is coming really really soon

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Thanks for any info.

You can play as a lesbian with the mc (Kiara) with Azumi and or Rose at the moment, I am guessing you not got to the part after the court hearing where Kiara goes for job interviews? if you quite before then, you missing out on Azumi and Rose lesbian path, as you're playing as Kiara, Kiara is the mc, but, you if you want to avoid all male contact, you might want to wait a short little while as a Lesbian only path is coming really really soon
OFC there is lesbian only route or you will not see me here, you can have les route with Rose as SS said no problem , but stay away of my beloved angel azumi OR ELSE?!:devilish::p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
OFC there is lesbian only route or you will not see me here, you can have les route with Rose as SS said no problem , but stay away of my beloved angel azumi OR ELSE?!:devilish::p
I saw the FMC with a male and quit right after. It was a while ago, so, not very fresh on details.

If there is a Golden Path coming, that is exceptional good news. There's really not enough games like that.

the-office-bow.gif

Kaza, you know very well, that I never refuse any girl. So, don't get your hopes up.

1715034560947.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

Thanks for any info.

Game has two optional lesbian paths.

If you mean a lesbian patch only which just removes the choices and scenes of other characters that might take time but yes you can ignore romance choices towards the guys if you ignore them enough and then even help them with someone else since again keisuke or damian aren't exactly horny demons but just two people lol

Reactions: EndlessNights

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I saw the FMC with a male and quit right after. It was a while ago, so, not very fresh on details.

If there is a Golden Path coming, that is exceptional good news. There's really not enough games like that.

View attachment 3610279

Kaza, you know very well, that I never refuse any girl. So, don't get your hopes up.

View attachment 3610286
You can play it as a lesbian, Kiara, does not kiss a guy, does not see a dick and any men that try to take advantage of her, get their asses kicked, like Kaza and myself and many others will tell you, that, after the new york segments which you can ignore a lot of that, Kiara wakes up in Japan, she will go on job interviews, this is where, you and Azumi start gaining romance points

The photoshoot job interview, the more you show, the more money you earn, but, does not effect Kiara count towards lesbian or straight, plus, Taka who does the photoshoot, does not try anything with Kiara, unless Kiara want him to try anything with her, which is later, a lot later in the game

Then you meet Rose, you can gain romance points with her as well

For the taxi driver, the young one, you can just reply with him to be friendly so you stay on a lesbian path

Honest, even without the lesbian patch, you can play the whole game as a lesbian, Kiara won't see a dick in the game

Just give it a try, if you get stuck or don't know what option to take, ask me or ask Kaza, we will help you

My main playthrough Kiara, is a lesbian

Reactions: EndlessNights

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Any news if there will be another game as male mc or just this female whore?

I think it was announced at start long time before.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Thx will looks later on this one...btw prostitution avoidable?

And good one voyerism or devil one as watching others fuck?
Uh no sorry our games are a little story focused with sex sprinkled in , so it's more of a build up game

but yes there are few girls that in DoD that can give you that experience as well , but for the most beautiful ones you'll have to work a little bit.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Uh no sorry our games are a little story focused with sex sprinkled in , so it's more of a build up game

but yes there are few girls that in DoD that can give you that experience as well , but for the most beautiful ones you'll have to work a little bit.
Dont mind story but i asked if mc is watching girls fuck others and if we can avoid whores.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Dont mind story but i asked if mc is watching girls fuck others and if we can avoid whores.
No he doesn't watch fuck others , at least not in the content so far since ntr isn't our thing in male protag.

And yeah each girl is avoidable depending on how you play it

Reactions: homor

homor

Oct 22, 2023
No he doesn't watch fuck others , at least not in the content so far since ntr isn't our thing in male protag.

And yeah each girl is avoidable depending on how you play it
good thx for info

maybe one last important ask :D is incest planned in that other game?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes