3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You're never going to get a "easy sex doll" within this game, it's meant to be real, it's meant to have real life elements, the writer is female and the dev will tell you, it's her story, they are just following her orders :ROFLMAO: and the dev and the graphics designer are making a beautiful story with stunning renders

Yes, you can avoid all corruption in game with Kiara, but corruption at the moment, is not Kiara having sex with every thing that's puts in front of her, but only, what Kiara is willing to do, like, will she masturbate at this time, will she show some skin during the photoshoot, is she willing to kiss or let another female touch her, would she let a male grope her, but, even if you do build some corruption, you can still keep her as a lesbian

I would say, do couple saves, one with a pure path and one with some corruption, because you can still keep her fully lesbian
I went in again, to try and find out what had made me give up on this game.

It was the guy at the Hotel. I started to think is this how it's going to be the whole game? Dodging jerks at every step?

Then, I started to think... is this how women feel everyday everywhere? At that point... I had to stop. Again.

So, tell me, is it like this the whole time? I shudder when you say "it's meant to be real".

Peace :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Rose is waiting for you. (y) :giggle:
Rose? you have Azumi as well, plus, other females in the not the love interest parts, FatGiant you might have guessed that Kazanovaromeo is some what over protective with Azumi :ROFLMAO: but what Kaza does not know, won't

It was the guy at the Hotel. I started to think is this how it's going to be the whole game? Dodging jerks at every step?

Then, I started to think... is this how women feel everyday everywhere? At that point... I had to stop. Again.

So, tell me, is it like this the whole time? I shudder when you say "it's meant to be real".

The guy in the hotel, tries it on with Mia and Lana, but you can have both of them kick is ass, so he learns his lesson

After the hotel, you get on a plane, this is where you meet Azumi (sorry, Kaza told me not to mention Azumi to you :ROFLMAO:) she is one of your two female love interests, flirt back with her and you can build your romance with her before you get to kiss her which has not happened yet as it's only been 5 days in the story since Kiara got into Japan

You get one jerk on the train, but, that is when Kiara is with Agent Wong, Wong can beat his ass, you get one jerk at the hair saloon job interview with Kiara, but Kiara will whoop his ass, you get one jerk in the toilets for the office job interview but, you can call his boss and he runs away

Trust me, Kiara does not get touched or sees a dick in this game if your going on a lesbian pure path and or want to keep her without corruption, with corruption you get a lesbian scene at the gym and you show more skin within the photoshoots for more money

There is also, shopping segments in it where you can change your love interest path or corruption points to suit you

But, again, do not worry, Kiara for most of us, is a pure lesbian and no man can get to her

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Rose? you have Azumi as well, plus, other females in the not the love interest parts, FatGiant you might have guessed that Kazanovaromeo is some what over protective with Azumi :ROFLMAO: but what Kaza does not know, won't

The guy in the hotel, tries it on with Mia and Lana, but you can have both of them kick is ass, so he learns his lesson

After the hotel, you get on a plane, this is where you meet Azumi (sorry, Kaza told me not to mention Azumi to you :ROFLMAO:) she is one of your two female love interests, flirt back with her and you can build your romance with her before you get to kiss her which has not happened yet as it's only been 5 days in the story since Kiara got into Japan

You get one jerk on the train, but, that is when Kiara is with Agent Wong, Wong can beat his ass, you get one jerk at the hair saloon job interview with Kiara, but Kiara will whoop his ass, you get one jerk in the toilets for the office job interview but, you can call his boss and he runs away

Trust me, Kiara does not get touched or sees a dick in this game if your going on a lesbian pure path and or want to keep her without corruption, with corruption you get a lesbian scene at the gym and you show more skin within the photoshoots for more money

There is also, shopping segments in it where you can change your love interest path or corruption points to suit you

But, again, do not worry, Kiara for most of us, is a pure lesbian and no man can get to her
Lovely.

Well, writing in all those jerks must be fun (not).

Peace :D

P.S.: Kaza will have to learn to share, won't he?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Hey my friend, if you want to have the Honey you may be patient to the bees bites you sometimes, so enjoy this unique great game with magnificent, gorgeous Girls with a high-level story :love:, Just stay away from Azumi OR Else??!!:devilish:

Share My beloved Love, NO WAY, Especially after this masterpiece dialogue you will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey my friend, if you want to have the Honey you may be patient to the bees bites you sometimes, so enjoy this unique great game with magnificent, gorgeous Girls with a high-level story :love:, Just stay away from Azumi OR Else??!!:devilish:

Share My beloved Love, NO WAY, Especially after this masterpiece dialogue you will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, who's Else?

Oh, wait, you mean that has a menace!! Mr. Romeo, with your historic sense for the dramatic gestures and dare I say, a flair for histrionics, are you sure you are in a position to threaten me? A veritable mountain? Please, sir, take another vial of poison.

Well, well, it seems good times ahead... Let's then start the "Jerk Avoidance Simulator"...

Peace :D

P.S.: Siñor Casanova, please excuse my liberties with that girl, I am sure you'll find another to swindle and charm pretty soon.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Do consider leaving a review if you liked the game guys it helps a ton :)

Thank you and I hope you're all enjoying the dlc episode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
some options aren't available like the ones where you can do things with female characters with kiara. Do you have no choice but to do things with guys to have the lesbian options available? or is it possible to avoid interactions with men and still be able to choose options where you can do things with other women? being locked out of lesbian options isn't good.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for telling us, this saves me a download! I have nothing against lesbian stuff, really nice if done in right doses, but if there is no male/female love path in whatever form, then it is not for me.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for telling us, this saves me a download! I have nothing against lesbian stuff, really nice if done in right doses, but if there is no male/female love path in whatever form, then it is not for me.
There is two male love interest paths

Game has 4 options, one of two females or one of two males, plus a lot more that does not involve love interests

You can play it as a straight Kiara
You can play it as a Bi Kiara
Or you can play it as a lesbian Kiara

Options are yours

But, don't expect her to have sex early in the game, love interests with Kiara with males is Keisuke and Damian
Love interests with Kiara and females is Azumi and Rose

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Game has both options , kiara by nature is bi sexual you can just choose what she go forwards as that's all

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020

where is jerk in toilet scene?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
some options aren't available like the ones where you can do things with female characters with kiara. Do you have no choice but to do things with guys to have the lesbian options available? or is it possible to avoid interactions with men and still be able to choose options where you can do things with other women? being locked out of lesbian options isn't good.
You do need a litle bit of corruption and you can gain it by photoshoots easily where taka doesn't exactly get physical or near kiara unless you allow it

Its gradual corruption that's all since it wouldn't make sense for her to give in to urges quickly

Reactions: Speedfeed

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is two male love interest paths

Game has 4 options, one of two females or one of two males, plus a lot more that does not involve love interests

You can play it as a straight Kiara
You can play it as a Bi Kiara
Or you can play it as a lesbian Kiara

Options are yours

But, don't expect her to have sex early in the game, love interests with Kiara with males is Keisuke and Damian
Love interests with Kiara and females is Azumi and Rose
Game has both options , kiara by nature is bi sexual you can just choose what she go forwards as that's all
Thanks for the clarification! Since going by many posts it sounded very much like a "Les yeah, all men are jerks and a..." game. Might have to look into it, since I like asian themed stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes