VN Ren'Py New aspiring dev here! (Double themed VN)

PoggeseH

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
HI all! I just made a new account so that I can upload my project here once it is finished

I plan on making a two paths game with two different extremes settings : A Love path (with a lot of cuteness and "purity" from the girls), and a Corruption one.
It should satisfy both players that want a vanilla story, or a corruption game (It is possible to avoid completely one or another path)
You'll be able to make choices with different characters and shape the main girls personality from perfect girlfriends to insatiable lust monsters
You can also change from one path to another even if you are already deep in the story

Since english is not my first language I hope to make the dialogues as "understandable" and enjoying as possible, also I'm always happy to listen to your advices/corrections if needed

I'm the only one developing this game so I'm taking care of the art, the script and everything else; it might take a while to finish the first bild but once I create the main assets i should be able to speed up.
I already have most of the plot and some characters' art ready (I'll probably post it later on a proper thread here)

Hope to make lots of friends here!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi...Welcome....
..good luck....looking forward to the thread....

PoggeseH

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Thank you! Tomorrow I'll upload the artworks I have so far and more plot/settings details

Reactions: Lerd0