Cheat Mod RPGM Never Saint Gallery and Cheat Mod

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Never Saint which allows you to view all of the currently available scenes in the game. It also adds a cheat menu which allows you to boost your relationship with all of the girls or give yourself money. Simply interact with the cheat option in your room to open the menu.​

Updated: 29/04/22
Game/Creator: Saint Voice Never Saint
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 2022-04-15

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
1.0 Initial Release

Download:

Capturedsrds.JPG Capturefghf.JPG

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of Cheat and gallery mod is live on patreon, will be posted here in a few days. As far as I can tell this update added two new scenes for Megan, couldn't find anything else.

will this work on the new update??
No you can't use old versions of the mod on new versions of the game

Getting a type error bonus, im using 0.14 as well. Also audio missing error?
If you're using android (Which i'm assuming you are) you need to decompile, replace the files and then recompile.

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Latest version of Cheat and gallery mod is live on patreon, will be posted here in a few days. As far as I can tell this update added two new scenes for Megan, couldn't find anything else.

No you can't use old versions of the mod on new versions of the game

If you're using android (Which i'm assuming you are) you need to decompile, replace the files and then recompile.
hey could you tell if there is a remake of the old scenes? in particular scenes including angie and the mom?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
hey could you tell if there is a remake of the old scenes? in particular scenes including angie and the mom?
Yes a number of angie's scenes and the moms scenes have been redone and are included in the mod

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The game now has a built in gallery and cheat option that looks like everything is covered. So won't be updating it unless something is missing from that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The game now has a built in gallery and cheat option that looks like everything is covered. So won't be updating it unless something is missing from that.
Good to know, thank you for letting us know, and thank you for the work you did for it previously.