Others Completed Netoria Tactics: Revolution [Female Carwyn Update] [Apollo Seven]

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Simbad-sea

May 11, 2020
gallery save, you're welcome
It doesn't work. I talk to the rabbit, he says he'll open it, I agree. I go through the rabbit to the main menu. Nothing opens in Extra. I even saved after talking to the rabbit - still nothing. :unsure:

EDIT: Okay, got it. We need to talk to everyone, then it'll open up.

I've talked to everyone, but I don't have everything open in Extra. Why ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Hey Apollo Seven thanks for the Steam patch. It definitely has more hidden scenes avail in MC-only POV.

Some hiccups though, on Mordrid route I'm still missing scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See save 47 for the latest black screen in mega link below

Hope this helps!

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Apollo Seven thanks for the Steam patch. It definitely has more hidden scenes avail in MC-only POV.

Some hiccups though, on Mordrid route I'm still missing scenes.

See save 47 for the latest black screen in mega link below

Mega

Hope this helps!
Okay, I think I finally see the problem. I'll upload another patch as soon as I verify it's all fixed.

Tried your save on the new live patch and it seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shin969

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Is it just me or is hero route really unsatisfying to play? At first the fact that you cant be utilizing the main characters' passives for pure route seems like a good increase in difficulty that would make the hero ending more satisfying, but it feels like the gameplay becomes just statchecking and healing on repeat, not more strategically difficult. You cant utilize male companions other than meat shields without them being close and protected by Gwen, Gwen loses her identity as a tank, and its still best to play with Carwin away from the group as he's way too weak without his lone wolf passive. You only gain a passive that promotes him and Gwen staying close in the end game. It would be good to have some kind of passive change if you're on hero route earlier. Kobold Joe helps with this issue too, but you get him mid game.

Still, this passive ideea and interaction really shines in ntr routes, really helps develop the corruption naturally and makes the gameplay fun to play.

I really was looking forward to female Carwin, slut Gwen route, so I tried hard difficulty, but female Carwin also has some issues. She doesnt have class changes, and I think exp gain really slows down the higher level you are, which mean you're gonna be pretty weak later on, nevermind the fact that she does big damage only against the minotaurs, as they're weak to fire. The passive change is great though, really changes the character's identity, but its been a pain in the ass to actually activate it consistently. Maybe it would get easier later on, but I got destroyed against the harpies bosses and I gave up.

Reactions: Ifllslonly
Jun 7, 2021
I really was looking forward to female Carwin, slut Gwen route, so I tried hard difficulty, but female Carwin also has some issues. She doesnt have class changes, and I think exp gain really slows down the higher level you are, which mean you're gonna be pretty weak later on, nevermind the fact that she does big damage only against the minotaurs, as they're weak to fire. The passive change is great though, really changes the character's identity, but its been a pain in the ass to actually activate it consistently. Maybe it would get easier later on, but I got destroyed against the harpies bosses and I gave up.
There's a free spell in the shop that is basically a long range 1 shot, just use that

Reactions: bucefala
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes