• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
Talking about Shirou... I think painting Shirou as a harem protag is a bit of a misconception. While he has the affection of multiple girls, he's considered a harem protag because he originates from a VN with multiple heroines. However, in each route, the other heroines don't hover around him because of love, but do appear due to the circumstances. In each route, he's a fairly monogamous guy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it's just when you get into extended media that he starts becoming a harem protag, like in Carnival Phantasm and Prisma Illya(specifically Ilya's Shirou, not Miyu's Shirou).
fair enough

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NetoriALive-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
I don't often watch Anime so I don't know anything about Shido in the original story but in this story he handles love affairs like a middle school kid or just considers girls as close friends. As for the girls, it's like they've never met any good people other than Shido. They don't even really love him, it's like when you're so hungry, you'll eat whatever other people give you. For example about Tohka, it's pretty sure that if there were hundreds of people being nice to her, she would never go to Shido or even the MC, she would consider the person she likes the most and is the most suitable for herself. close. So the whole story doesn't feel like Neotori to me because I haven't seen any girls who truly love Shido, just some poor girls who don't understand their own feelings. And Shido is more like a shy boy and he is not suitable for a harem of mentally weak girls like this. He seems like he would fit better in a harem of Femdom MILFs :LUL:

Regarding the 3D character model and animation, it is really impressive. I love it so much and look forward to future updates.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I don't often watch Anime so I don't know anything about Shido in the original story but in this story he handles love affairs like a middle school kid or just considers girls as close friends. As for the girls, it's like they've never met any good people other than Shido. They don't even really love him, it's like when you're so hungry, you'll eat whatever other people give you. For example about Tohka, it's pretty sure that if there were hundreds of people being nice to her, she would never go to Shido or even the MC, she would consider the person she likes the most and is the most suitable for herself. close. So the whole story doesn't feel like Neotori to me because I haven't seen any girls who truly love Shido, just some poor girls who don't understand their own feelings. And Shido is more like a shy boy and he is not suitable for a harem of mentally weak girls like this. He seems like he would fit better in a harem of Femdom MILFs :LUL:

Regarding the 3D character model and animation, it is really impressive. I love it so much and look forward to future updates.
Yes, that's exactly how the original novel is set up. Technically, most of the girls don't have love for Shido, and neither does Shido, he just tries his best to save each girl, even he might be happier to see them find someone better.
But about Tohka, I don't agree with you, Shido is very special to Tohka, there is no one to replace Shido's place in her heart, not even the MC or someone better. In the story that follows, Tohka will still be in love with Shido. She just doesn't understand her own behavior.
For Tohka, what she picks up at first is that everyone the whole world hates her and denies her. That's the exact opposite of the hundreds of people you say were nice to her, and it was Shido who changed all that.
On the other hand, this game is not a traditional NTR game, there are very, very many settings that are not supposed to be in an NTR game. Making them is entirely my personal preference.
But keep in mind that NTR doesn't necessarily require "love" or a partnership, and even the female characters don't know the male character. It's a very complicated topic.

Last edited:

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Yes, that's exactly how the original novel is set up. Technically, most of the girls don't have love for Shido, and neither does Shido, he just tries his best to save each girl, even he might be happier to see them find someone better.
But about Tohka, I don't agree with you, Shido is very special to Tohka, there is no one to replace Shido's place in her heart, not even the MC or someone better.
On the other hand, this game is not a traditional NTR game, there are very, very many settings that are not supposed to be in an NTR game. Making them is entirely my personal preference.
But keep in mind that NTR doesn't necessarily require "love" or a partnership, and even the female characters don't know the male character. It's a very complicated topic.
As I said, I don't know the original story so I don't know what Tohka's feelings for Shido are like in that story. But in my opinion in this story, Tohka just needs someone to accept her because she feels abandoned by the whole world so that's why as soon as she was denied intimate interaction by Shido. She immediately turned to the MC who she thought would accept her. And I remember in the story there was also a quote explaining her fear of being left behind.
P/s: And if you say the "special place" here is like a savior or a best friend then maybe it's right but in my opinion that's not a man to love.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
As I said, I don't know the original story so I don't know what Tohka's feelings for Shido are like in that story. But in my opinion in this story, Tohka just needs someone to accept her because she feels abandoned by the whole world so that's why as soon as she was denied intimate interaction by Shido. She immediately turned to the MC who she thought would accept her. And I remember in the story there was also a quote explaining her fear of being left behind
Because she feels abandoned by Shido, who is her whole world. It was the MC who incited her emotions.

In short, if you haven't read the original novel or anime, then this is a game you'll have a hard time playing. There are also a lot of story afterward that you'll be baffled by because you have absolutely no idea about the characters' backgrounds and experiences, especially with complex characters like Origami or Kurumi next.
Part of the fun of this game comes from the destruction of the original relationships and the changes to the world line.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I can also say another way that she thinks of Shido as the world because no one in the world treats her better than Sh1do. Maybe my perspective is different from yours so that's okay. I still really enjoy your game and hope for more H-scenes in the future:p
Yes, but you're missing the point. Shido was the first, and not just by degree.

Dude, I don't want to argue with you. Because you're trying to understand the original plot based on my understanding of the original novel. And I don't always get it right or understand it well.

Last edited:

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Because she feels abandoned by Shido, who is her whole world. It was the MC who incited her emotions.

In short, if you haven't read the original novel or anime, then this is a game you'll have a hard time playing. There are also a lot of story afterward that you'll be baffled by because you have absolutely no idea about the characters' backgrounds and experiences, especially with complex characters like Origami or Kurumi next.
Part of the fun of this game comes from the destruction of the original relationships and the changes to the world line.
I don't care about the story that happened before. Because currently I don't think Shido is manly enough or good enough for girls so I don't bother taking care of them in his place:sneaky:. If Shido shows himself well enough for the girls, I'll feel sorry for him and maybe not even play this game anymore because I don't like ruining beautiful love.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I don't care about the story that happened before. Because currently I don't think Shido is manly enough or good enough for girls so I don't bother taking care of them in his place:sneaky:. If Shido shows himself well enough for the girls, I'll feel sorry for him and maybe not even play this game anymore because I don't like ruining beautiful love.
Is there a possibility that I didn't make the part where Shido is nice to the girls because it was already shown in the novel. Am I going to have to spend a lot of time and effort repeating what he did to the girls in the novels?
However, he does have the problem of being slow to emotion.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Is there a possibility that I didn't make the part where Shido is nice to the girls because it was already shown in the novel. Am I going to have to spend a lot of time and effort repeating what he did to the girls in the novels?
However, he does have the problem of being slow to emotion.
He can be as good as he wants but in a relationship it is just the most basic requirement especially for a man. Anh man, this Shido even said that he accepted not being intimate with Tohka and agreed to her having an intimate relationship with someone else. Assuming he has emotional problems, he won't be able to take care of girls in the future because he can't even answer himself, so how can he take care of others (especially in this story is mostly broken girl mentally and emotionally). That's why I usually don't watch anime, most of the male protagonists are too stupid and are surrounded by girls because of the plot or there are only ugly people in both appearance and attitude except for the main character.
I'm just saying for the most part so Anime fans please don't attack me and I can also understand because MC(Shido) is just a student so it's hard for him to understand emotionally.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
He can be as good as he wants but in a relationship it is just the most basic requirement especially for a man. Anh man, this Shido even said that he accepted not being intimate with Tohka and agreed to her having an intimate relationship with someone else. Assuming he has emotional problems, he won't be able to take care of girls in the future because he can't even answer himself, so how can he take care of others (especially in this story is mostly broken girl mentally and emotionally). That's why I usually don't watch anime, most of the male protagonists are too stupid and are surrounded by girls because of the plot or there are only ugly people in both appearance and attitude except for the main character.
I'm just saying for the most part so Anime fans please don't attack me and I can also understand because MC(Shido) is just a student so it's hard for him to understand emotionally.
Dear player,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to experience my fanmade game. I noticed that you have some unique insights into the characters and plot, which truly surprised me. You know, this game is just my poor imitation of the original work, and it's really not enough to fully appreciate the intricacies of the original.

You played my game and analyzed the characters so thoroughly, demonstrating an unparalleled understanding of the plot. What a true armchair gamer you are! I sincerely admire your extraordinary imagination and perception, being able to understand the characters and story so profoundly without even reading or watching the original work. It's truly awe-inspiring.

However, I still feel a bit regretful. After all, the grand worldview, intricate and moving plot, and the subtle psychological changes of the characters in the original work are difficult to present in my crude fanmade game. I sincerely suggest you read/watch the original work. I believe with your level of understanding, you will undoubtedly discover more thought-provoking content and perhaps even create a brand-new interpretation!

Of course, as an avid fan of the original work, there might be some divergence between my understanding and that of a single-minded armchair gamer like you. That's quite normal. After all, to each their own. Let's continue to maintain our respective viewpoints and love this work in our own ways!

I hope we have the chance to chat face-to-face and exchange our understandings of the original work. I believe it will be a collision of thoughts and a broadening of horizons.

Thank you again for your love of my fanmade work. I wish you all the best in becoming a true fan of the original work soon!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
He's a Japanese shounen MC. That's basically the blueprint for 99% of NTR protagonists. Of course he can't have a healthy relationship, NTR parodies are the world's way of correcting the beta male power fantasy that's shounen anime. He acted in a way that completely undermined his relation to Tohka which led her into the arms of the stronger man who's not beholden to such a pathetic everyday behaviour as your typical Japanese teenager.

Reactions: LiuXuande

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Dear player,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to experience my fanmade game. I noticed that you have some unique insights into the characters and plot, which truly surprised me. You know, this game is just my poor imitation of the original work, and it's really not enough to fully appreciate the intricacies of the original.

You played my game and analyzed the characters so thoroughly, demonstrating an unparalleled understanding of the plot. What a true armchair gamer you are! I sincerely admire your extraordinary imagination and perception, being able to understand the characters and story so profoundly without even reading or watching the original work. It's truly awe-inspiring.

However, I still feel a bit regretful. After all, the grand worldview, intricate and moving plot, and the subtle psychological changes of the characters in the original work are difficult to present in my crude fanmade game. I sincerely suggest you read/watch the original work. I believe with your level of understanding, you will undoubtedly discover more thought-provoking content and perhaps even create a brand-new interpretation!

Of course, as an avid fan of the original work, there might be some divergence between my understanding and that of a single-minded armchair gamer like you. That's quite normal. After all, to each their own. Let's continue to maintain our respective viewpoints and love this work in our own ways!

I hope we have the chance to chat face-to-face and exchange our understandings of the original work. I believe it will be a collision of thoughts and a broadening of horizons.

Thank you again for your love of my fanmade work. I wish you all the best in becoming a true fan of the original work soon!
Man, i dont want understand about original story, I give my opinion based on "Your Story". Tohka in your story is a truly broken girl who is willing to have sex with anyone to become family with that person. She didn't even wait more than a few hours after being rejected by Shido to jump in and have sex with MC. If she really believed and trusted Shido, she should have waited for him to do something or at least just confide in the MC but she immediately changed people so I'm of the opinion that Tohka in your story is just looking for someone to rely on because of the fear of being left behind (maybe because the way you wrote the character's personality differs from the original story).

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
He's a Japanese shounen MC. That's basically the blueprint for 99% of NTR protagonists. Of course he can't have a healthy relationship, NTR parodies are the world's way of correcting the beta male power fantasy that's shounen anime. He acted in a way that completely undermined his relation to Tohka which led her into the arms of the stronger man who's not beholden to such a pathetic everyday behaviour as your typical Japanese teenager.
What I want here is simply about Tohka. She is a broken girl like someone who has never experienced society or has been ostracized by society so she falls in love with Shido who is the only person who is good to her. If she was a healthly girl then I doubt she would choose Shido. Emphasize that I am talking about Tohka in this game, not Tohka in the original

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What I want here is simply about Tohka. She is a broken girl like someone who has never experienced society or has been ostracized by society so she falls in love with Shido who is the only person who is good to her. If she was a healthly girl then I doubt she would choose Shido. Emphasize that I am talking about Tohka in this game, not Tohka in the original
That's an accurate assumption under any circumstance. Nobody in their right mind would ever fall in love with (almost) any Japanese harem protagonist, that's why their character type is the blueprint for NTR victims.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
In the story that follows, Tohka will still be in love with Shido. She just doesn't understand her own behavior.
It's really my fault. When I was trying to give my opinion on Tohka's personality in Dev's story but Dev gave his opinion based on the original and I missed this quote from the u. This argument is about me thinking that Tohka didn't love MC but just needed someone to rely on so this not count NTR and Dev thinking that Tohka really loved Shido and was robbed by MC. That caused confusion and this controversy. So this is definitely NTR and not because Tohka needs someone to lean on like I said above. The whole argument all this time was just because I missed one line. Really sorry Dev :cry::cry:

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
It's really my fault. When I was trying to give my opinion on Tohka's personality in Dev's story but Dev gave his opinion based on the original and I missed this quote from the u. This argument is about me thinking that Tohka didn't love MC but just needed someone to rely on so this not count NTR and Dev thinking that Tohka really loved Shido and was robbed by MC. That caused confusion and this controversy. So this is definitely NTR and not because Tohka needs someone to lean on like I said above. The whole argument all this time was just because I missed one line. Really sorry Dev :cry::cry:
Thank you, bro. Since you put it that way, let me explain a few more things to you.

First of all, I have been trying my best to restore the character images from the original work, so what I want to express should be consistent with my understanding of the original work. However, for the sake of plot development, a small amount of OOC is inevitable.

In the original work, Tohka is a very naive, emotional girl who knows nothing about common sense. As you said, she has no social experience. Therefore, the MC took advantage of this to some extent, giving her incomplete and not entirely correct knowledge. At the same time, because of Tohka's emotional and naive nature, she has shown doubt and distrust towards Shido several times in the original work due to a few words from others, and has been deceived, but this will not shake her sincerity.

Now you know? You basically saw a Tohka image from my story that is pretty much the same as in the original novel, even though I did very little characterization of her and skipped a lot of things.

I hope you can also understand my feelings as a creator. I really like this work and these characters, including Shido. I have always recognized that he truly deserves the girls' love. Even if some of what you say is correct, it hurts me to see you disparage the characters due to a lack of understanding.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes