4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I hope that there would be an option for the mc to become friends with nathan and have him send some photos of gf maybe different photos or angles than the one gf sends

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Le Stag I was just thinking that you should either make it so that you have to reply to messages from other girls rather than just ignoring them and assuming the player did the text chain, or better yet, have the other girl react to being ignored if you don't respond to her. I was just replaying chapter 1 and noticed that Laura will keep texting you as if you did actually go and text with Ashley (who will text you much later as if no time has passed). Not sure if you want to add another layer of complexity to your game, but thought it was a slight oversight that it seems you can basically ignore everyone else.

If you're looking for ideas though, I'd be interested in a route where Ashley gets pissed off at you if you ignore her messages and uses it as incentive to push Laura harder, then turn around and torment you about it somehow.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Le Stag I was just thinking that you should either make it so that you have to reply to messages from other girls rather than just ignoring them and assuming the player did the text chain, or better yet, have the other girl react to being ignored if you don't respond to her. I was just replaying chapter 1 and noticed that Laura will keep texting you as if you did actually go and text with Ashley (who will text you much later as if no time has passed). Not sure if you want to add another layer of complexity to your game, but thought it was a slight oversight that it seems you can basically ignore everyone else.
If it's working correctly, Laura's texts cannot advance until you have completed Ashley's ones.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If it's working correctly, Laura's texts cannot advance until you have completed Ashley's ones.
I don't remember the exact choices, but I just kept texting with Laura when Ashley's message came through. Got all the way to the beach visit but I'm not sure if I perhaps jumped over for a quick glance before going back. I'd have to try to recreate it to figure out what I did.

Edit: Okay, I found it. Choosing "What kind of pictures?" doesn't stop the text chain. Laura just keeps texting you.

Edit 2: Tested some more and realized it is because of the history checkpoints. If you jump back to a checkpoint, it doesn't delete the pictures from the gallery. If the picture was added to the gallery already, the text chain just continues because you already have the picture. If you do a Factory Reset from the settings however, it deletes the picture and works as intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Le Stag

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Edit 2: Tested some more and realized it is because of the history checkpoints. If you jump back to a checkpoint, it doesn't delete the pictures from the gallery. If the picture was added to the gallery already, the text chain just continues because you already have the picture. If you do a Factory Reset from the settings however, it deletes the picture and works as intended.
Ah, you're right!

Well, another thing to add in the "You gotta rethink the save system" list...

Thanks for the feedback! =)

Fronte91

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Build 0.4 started off better, much more distinction between what leads to netorare path versus netorase path, but then you get to Chapter 8 and are forced to be submissive regardless of your choices. I'll still keep an eye on this one, but that kind of stuff is really off-putting when the game is advertised as netorase.

Druus

Mar 17, 2018
so this update brings backstory and no real progression?? And there's no way to bring saves back that's a bummer, especially since everything ended on such a cliffhanger!

AT LEAST the resolution fixed

Reactions: aordd69

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
so this update brings backstory and no real progression?? And there's no way to bring saves back that's a bummer, especially since everything ended on such a cliffhanger!

AT LEAST the resolution fixed
Cliffhanger?
Laura saying She can't wait to get home and spend time with you is a cliffhanger?
Am I missing something here?

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Why does the new chapter not initiate when the previous one ends anymore. I have to reinitialize checkpoint after each chapter. Is this intentional?
I'm guessing you played previous updates?
Just a wild guess from me (truly) but i assume it has to do with the numbers of the chapters changing has to do with it...
Since the previous 1-6 is now 4-9.
Maybe the way he handles chapters and saves etc got a bit fubbed up by that.
As said, merely a guess but it makes sense to me... ;)

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I'm guessing you played previous updates?
Just a wild guess from me (truly) but i assume it has to do with the numbers of the chapters changing has to do with it...
Since the previous 1-6 is now 4-9.
Maybe the way he handles chapters and saves etc got a bit fubbed up by that.
As said, merely a guess but it makes sense to me... ;)
It isn't that the fact that I reinitialized the game on starting 0.4. ( I did) But on the new playthrough, when the chapter finishes Laura wont message until I set the checkpoint as the new chapter.

Feb 22, 2023
im in the same boat as everyone else it seems. i cant get the game to load. it will go to the phone screen but it never continues and lets me play.

hopefully fixed soon cause this is a great start and a really fun game

Reactions: palmergames
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes