• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Netorase Phone (NTS/NTR) [Development Thread]

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Banner 2.jpg
Hello, fellow horndogs!

After dabbling in Unity for a few years without any real result, and experimenting with a lot of games styles, I'm now working on a simple Netorase Visual Novel.

Netorase Phone, as its name suggests, tells the story of you and your girlfriend dabbling into the lifestyle, and is told through texts messages and pictures.

It's a purely Netorase game, with a focus on consent, communication, and mutual pleasure. It may include some (light) humiliation in the future, but that will be based on your choices.

The game is currently at a relatively low state of development, but includes 6 chapters, for about 80 minutes of gameplay.

If you're interested, the current version, version 0.3, released today, can be found here:

Disclaimer: my Artistry skill having a negative score, all the game art is AI generated. I know some people dislike that, but I'll be honest, it was that, or not trying my hand at VNs.

I'd love to receive your feedback, criticism and comments.

Netorase 2.jpg Laura Bed 1.jpg

Reactions: rgnar62