VN Others Completed Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [Final] [HotBamboo]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Search result for :
Completed, includes NTR- 20 pages
Completed, exclude NTR - 225 pages
I got curious and checked some other tags
Completed, includes incest - 23 pages
Completed, includes harem - 18 pages
Completed, includes rape - 76 pages

Now how about in development stuff :
Incomplete , includes harem - 31 pages
Incomplete , includes incest - 54 pages
Incomplete , includes rape - 38 pages
Incomplete , includes NTR - 23 pages
If you mostly only play the ren'py games, you only get 4 vs 48 pages. Interesting because it's about the same %, but also because if you look through the list of completed NTR you'll notice that some of them are questionably 'completed' and more than a few are just shorts ... perhaps more damning is that many would suit a cheating tag rather than NTR. Not that it matters but the majority of true NTR are Japanese and not on Ren'py but on 'Others' and there it's only 4 vs 67 but at least completed actually means completed. The 'RPGM' platform, which I personally find unplayable, has 10 vs 58 pages, so make of that what you will, but my 2 cents is that I miss out far more due to platform preference than I do due to tag preference.

Reactions: Yotsuyu and M3lly
Jul 30, 2018
better read the manga instead
only good thing about this game is it has animation and that's all there is to it.
skip button is broken and only means of control is mouse and i don't want to use my crusty hand on my mouse lol.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
better read the manga instead
only good thing about this game is it has animation and that's all there is to it.
skip button is broken and only means of control is mouse and i don't want to use my crusty hand on my mouse lol.
Skip button is fine for me, the option is in config and it works :unsure:

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
bahhh some devs and them armpit hairs... I dont get it :X Still. No kinkshaming here. HF whoever is into that stuff
Armpit fetishist here, I used to love hair, not anymore, still doesn't upset me because it enhances the focus. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: S1cK
Jul 30, 2018
Skip button is fine for me, the option is in config and it works :unsure:
nope, it works for few minute then broken (Ctrl button)
but anyhow i won't play this game again because it flag the file as Trojan and i don't think i would allow that even in Virtual Machine

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
Netorare Wife -Yukiko- 20 Years After Marriage [Final] compressed, half-tested. 282 MB.

Important info about compression:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The compressed version might break the game. Use it at your own risk.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes