VN Others Completed Net Idol no Chijoku Douga Haishin ~Fan to no Hamerare Inran Kouryuu~ [Final] [Appetite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1705755345627.png

Overview:
Tsutsumi Mimi is the alias of a high-school student from the countryside who goes to school by day and runs a web blog and podcast at night and on weekends. A self-proclaimed "Net Idol" who isn't very famous but has a small group of dedicated fans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2018-04-27
Original Title: ネットアイドルの恥辱動画配信 ~ファンとのハメられ淫乱交流~
Developer: Appetite -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
VNDB:
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Patch:

Net-Idol-no-Chijoku-Douga-Haishin-Fan-to-no-Hamerare-Inran-Kouryuu-1.jpg Screenshot_93.jpg Screenshot_92.jpg Screenshot_94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
how do you install the translation?
Assuming you already have the game, extract the translation file, and then copy/move the data folder to the game folder, then replace it

Then delete the data.xp3 file, which will make the game read data from the 'data' folder instead of the xp3 file

Alternatively you could use to pack the data folder itself into an xp3 file, but it will produce errors for this specific game, I don't know why

Jul 14, 2017
Assuming you already have the game, extract the translation file, and then copy/move the data folder to the game folder, then replace it

Then delete the data.xp3 file, which will make the game read data from the 'data' folder instead of the xp3 file

Alternatively you could use to pack the data folder itself into an xp3 file, but it will produce errors for this specific game, I don't know why
Thanks, deleting data.xp3 worked!

Reactions: Ronald1813

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
I botched deleting this to reinstall in, and now I get error messages when I try to install it. anyone know what I should do?