Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hey! I'm not sure how to request for a game dev tag, I will look into it.
the light and dark path is not mutually exclusive, for example you won't become the next arch demon after a few dark choices or the next saint of the high heavens by a few light choices, so feel free to choose which you feel fits the situation best!
Later on in the story the paths also unlocks different abilities that you can use, again you might play a light path but think a dark ability sounds cool, and you a free to make that dark choice to unlock the ability while remaining mostly light. and vice versa.

This is stil very early on in the story, right now the paths give you points and some slight changes in scenes or dialogue, later on the difference will be bigger, and even have unlockable abilities and romance tied to them.
as for the bandit encounter you mention, I assume it's when you first rescue Eliza? I don't recall mc being shitfaced by them?
he doesn't completely overpower them either, as there's no need for that in the specific situation.
man this game sounds super promising!

I like the fact you can make LIGHT AND DARK CHOICES and not get locked in a route.
Me I like to play neutral sometimes...
but I do agree that they should mean more depending on how evil, nice, or neutral you are.

one moment I might want to be the biggest ass known to man and say fuck everybody and go all mid evil.
next minute I want to save everything LOL.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure what the dreaded "i" is?
Hi, it's when the lowercase i is used thought out the dialogue with no uppercase I used.
It's just something that bugs me. I went though the script and fixed that and other issues.
I can give you a copy if your interested.

John and i went to the store for ice cream because it was a warm day.

John and
I went to the store for ice cream because it was a warm day.

PS: It stopped happening about half way through the script.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 540Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Hey, I don't know much about compressing files, this first release is pretty large compared to most initial releases I've played myself, 2020 renders to be exact.
hopefully it's not too much of an issue!
Is there any lewds scene currently?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice first release.
Good amount of content, good renders and character models.

Really like Eliza and Alice, i hope we will see more of Alice soon...feels wrong leaving her behind in the village.

So far it's good that you can play it neutral with light/dark choices, sometimes dark choices are a must imo, like killing that lil bitch Irene.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Nice first release.
Good amount of content, good renders and character models.

Really like Eliza and Alice, i hope we will see more of Alice soon...feels wrong leaving her behind in the village.

So far it's good that you can play it neutral with light/dark choices, sometimes dark choices are a must imo, like killing that lil bitch Irene.
Happy you enjoyed it! It was sad to leave Alice behind, but it's only temporary I promise! :)
I totally agree, sometimes you just can't forgive, and here you won't have to!

Is there any lewds scene currently?
The current release does not have any lewd scene, the game warns you of this when you make your character.
Don't worry though, the lewds will arrive! But I personally want to have a bit of build up.

Hi, it's when the lowercase i is used thought out the dialogue with no uppercase I used.
It's just something that bugs me. I went though the script and fixed that and other issues.
I can give you a copy if your interested.

John and i went to the store for ice cream because it was a warm day.

John and
I went to the store for ice cream because it was a warm day.

PS: It stopped happening about half way through the script.
Ahh I see what you mean, Yeah I was a bit shaky with the I's in the first part I have to admit, however I've been paying extra attention to any spelling errors in the upcoming chapters, they can still occur though!

Nephilim [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

- 421mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thank you for taking the time to make an android port, I decided to only do mac / pc official releases as those are the platforms I can test. Hopefully this android port works for those who need it! :)

Its a great game. Keep up the good work. Please give us choice to have both Eliza and Alice.
Thank you very much for the kind words! :) I'm sure both Eliza and Alice will be happy to hear you want them both ;)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Since i saw this game let you know theres no sex scenes yet, just wanted to ask is there atleast some lewds or teasing? Dont want to get too invested if theres nothing to wet my appetite yet. Although i do appreciate the upfront warning. Kind of in the same vein of Summers Gone but theres still plenty of sexy lewds too keep your attention.

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
Since i saw this game let you know theres no sex scenes yet, just wanted to ask is there atleast some lewds or teasing? Dont want to get too invested if theres nothing to wet my appetite yet. Although i do appreciate the upfront warning. Kind of in the same vein of Summers Gone but theres still plenty of sexy lewds too keep your attention.
As far as I remember I didn't see any sex scenes yet and I played through all paths, will probably come in later versions but the dev can correct me if I am wrong.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
The good:
Very good start.
Renders are nice, girls are lifelike and likeable. Ok, maybe
is not. Likeable that is.
I love Eliza, her face going from shiteating grin to flustered and back ist just a sight to behold.
No Engrish in sight. Conversations feel natural.
Music is fitting.

The not so good:
Story is well told, but
1. for my taste a bit fast paced. Nothing to wild though.
2. it is not THAT original, until now.

I had an error after the scene with Elza after the older women tried to seduce me in Clarks tavern. Right before going back into the tavernroom. Could just go on with ignore though. Staying on the light path and try to keep it friendly overall.

All in all this VN has the potential to become one of my favorites. Will keep an eye on it. :)

Reactions: Evergene

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
As far as I remember I didn't see any sex scenes yet and I played through all paths, will probably come in later versions but the dev can correct me if I am wrong.
I know theres no sex scenes, its stated right from the getgo when you open the game. But is there atleast some nudity or teasing? Like a carrot on a stick for later? If not ill wait for now

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
I know theres no sex scenes, its stated right from the getgo when you open the game. But is there atleast some nudity or teasing? Like a carrot on a stick for later? If not ill wait for now
Oh I get what you mean and afaik it's mainly in underwear atm in some occasions but rare.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The reason I've decided to let the player know about their choices good/bad or romance/ friendship is that I know most people just do 1 playthrough and I thought it would be helpful for them to not need a walkthrough / mod to play the game:)
There will be plenty more girls, however as it takes place in medieval times and not in a college classroom, you get to meet the girls more slowly as you travel around hope that makes sense.
I get what you are saying and that is true but I suggest having the ability to turn hints on or off at the start of the VN so people who want them get them and people who like to experience the story without spoilers can do that as well.

Good luck, the story looks promising so far (y)

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Happy you enjoyed it! It was sad to leave Alice behind, but it's only temporary I promise! :)
I totally agree, sometimes you just can't forgive, and here you won't have to!

The current release does not have any lewd scene, the game warns you of this when you make your character.
Don't worry though, the lewds will arrive! But I personally want to have a bit of build up.

Ahh I see what you mean, Yeah I was a bit shaky with the I's in the first part I have to admit, however I've been paying extra attention to any spelling errors in the upcoming chapters, they can still occur though!

Thank you for taking the time to make an android port, I decided to only do mac / pc official releases as those are the platforms I can test. Hopefully this android port works for those who need it! :)

Thank you very much for the kind words! :) I'm sure both Eliza and Alice will be happy to hear you want them both ;)
Hey Dev, nice game! Do you plan on adding pregnancy/impregnation or breeding content? Thank you very much!

Lindus

Nov 13, 2020
WOW ... what a first release.
I really like it so far ...
Great renders, I love how the facial expressions fit to the dialog. It puts so much life to it.
Aaaand ... I hope, I don't have to choose between Alice and Eliza ... Please please please make all the other girls ugly and boring. Because if there will be more girls as amazing as Alice and Eliza, they for sure will kill me. I'll die due to an overdose of cuteness. ;)
Curious, how the story will develop. Keep at it!

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am hooked too. Really great first release. Intriguing and promising.

But what happend to Alice? Don't wanna be mean or anything but
getting older sure wasn't kind to her. She lacks everthing from young Alice.
Them adorable freckles, the golden red hair, they eyes and the beaming smile.

But hey personal preference. So don't take it too seriously.

Also was that a Poketmon reference when Alice spied around the corner?

erkper

May 16, 2018
This is a really good beginning. I don't mind the lack of lewd content at all, I like games with some character/relationship and story development. Diving into the "good stuff" too soon tends to both break immersion and lessen the attachment. In a lot of ways this reminds me of Summer's Gone, and that is intended as a VERY large complement to the dev. Keep up the good work!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, great first release. story seems good, characters have some good depth to them, and the morale system seems as though it will be incredibly useful in the future. I only have 1 problem. that being when someone else is talking, the MC's name is displayed instead of the person talking. other than that, can't wait to see further progress in your game

erkper

May 16, 2018
The trust system doesn't sound good when explained.
I think it would be more interesting if you could trust the wrong people and get backstabbed, instead of trust always being positive.
The trust system is how much the girls trust you based on your actions. It doesn't necessarily prevent you from making a bad decision on who you trust...
It might be worth paying (suspicious) attention to anyone who DOESN'T gain trust points from your relationship-building attempts.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes