Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I wonder what is the idea of this game, should I make a harem of it? Or will it blow up in my face when I love more than 1 girl.

I mean there where some choices in the beginning where your choice gave more points to Alicia or to Eliza.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
" We'll attempt to help Eliza once and for all overcome her vampiric desires "

Does that mean we get to turn her back into a human, because thats the only thing that will save this game for me.

Reactions: Mykel19 and Faxe10%

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I wonder what is the idea of this game, should I make a harem of it? Or will it blow up in my face when I love more than 1 girl.

I mean there where some choices in the beginning where your choice gave more points to Alicia or to Eliza.
YAM FEA You. Absolutely. Must. Fuck. Em. All.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really like the game but I hope we don't get this princess shoved down our throats like the developer did with the pirate chick.
yet to play the update since im replaying the game. but if I had to guess I think she will be sorta of but to a lesser degree ( player choice) since we are her bodyguard. I dont think it will be like the Kira who wont take no for an answer.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I have seen reports that using LaikDink's mod prevents them from going past 3.7. Considering I was unable to get saves from 3.6 to work in 4.0 I am wondering if there is something wrong with the mod. Has anyone been able to get through 4.0 with the mod in place? This was using the 4.0 version of the mod, BTW.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I have seen reports that using LaikDink's mod prevents them from going past 3.7. Considering I was unable to get saves from 3.6 to work in 4.0 I am wondering if there is something wrong with the mod. Has anyone been able to get through 4.0 with the mod in place? This was using the 4.0 version of the mod, BTW.

Thanks in advance.
Cann't speak to your problem. But as general rule I try not to mismatch avn and mod, because I have had issues with that.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Solid update, but one major note would be about the frequency of 'childhood friend.' Used way too often. Felt like it was there for an incest patch to make her your sister, but that would fuck the story up a lot, and make things worse.

Use it once early on, then switch to friend, or talk about the context of knowing each other for so long. But I think that phrase was used 5-6 times and far too close together.

• Love
Reactions: Bohler and ename144

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Thanks in advance.
Try using the 0x52_URM tool in place of the wt. Though, it's not a wt...it does show what's behind most of the story choices that have relationship points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just place it into your game folder. Using ALT m will open up the search function, if you want to edit points or money.
Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bohler
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes