• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't see how you could call this game Mtulti Protag, Eliza is a main character but she's not a player character.
on patreon the dev has
Choices: You will get to make choices both as the Main character & for several side characters. these choices will include, "Action choices" "Dialogue choices" & "Story choices".

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Well two of the girls in the banner image are confirmed love interests, so I'm going to guess those five girls are the main love interests. It's implied in the game there will be many love interests

So far there have been a good few choices, hard to say how far reaching most of them outside of the ones effecting the love interests will be. The game does say the endings depend on your alignment so it's hard to say if there's only going to be two endings and that most decisions ultimitaly won't matter outside of effecting your alignment. From what's in the current release, I'd guess there'll be multiple endings both of the good path and the bad path.

Reactions: BuuPlays

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
on patreon the dev has
Choices: You will get to make choices both as the Main character & for several side characters. these choices will include, "Action choices" "Dialogue choices" & "Story choices".
Ah I see. That feels very awkwardly phrased to me. Could be kinda multi protag, at certain parts of the game, I don't see the game swapping the player character very often.

As for those three little letters, I don't think if it's going to be included at all that it'll be tied to this, more likely that'll be tied to the loyalty system. But in game we weren't warned about being cheated on, only betrayed and not helped if people can't trust us.

I'm not saying it'll be in the game, and I hope it won't, but I don't see any reason to assume it will be

Reactions: BuuPlays

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Symbol of hope?
Nah! That's boring!
Power of Darkness it is.
Whaaaattt, you don't want a big S on your torso, fly high in the sky, run faster than a train near a speeding bullet, or is it faster than a bullet in a seeding train, or...........

The fuck, long live the darkness, it's much simpler, than that superman whatchamacallit thing. :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
...he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, ...
The grammar in the overview has me wondering if the game is worth it. I hate having to translate Engrish to English.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
TL;DR - Is the MC the only one who gets his dick wet or not?

To the developer of this: I have a pretty strong aversion to some types of content. But I've seen lots of developers use half-answers, technicalities, and obfuscation to lie about what their game will contain. So, I've stopped asking if NTR will be in the game and if it is avoidable, and now I ask this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest (a character the Main Character will at any point have sex with) is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off, or even in a flashback) where that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I head canon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got NTR content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no," answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem (for example) only to get other guys banging girls left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.

And if I may, as a secondary issue, will voyeurism be a prominent feature? By that I mean girls the MC will never bang having sex with other people on screen. I’m not a fan of that but if it’s NPCs and side content then I can just ignore it if it isn’t a key fetish that will be a constant feature.

Finally, what about girls giving too much information about their past? I don’t need every girl to be a virgin, but I’m not a fan of girls who talk about their sexual past too much, or at all really. Dark pasts are something I get, unless they are overdone.

P.S. And if you are averse to answering, please think of it like this: One day the game will be done, and all this information will be freely available, there may even be walkthroughs and guides out there. Everyone will be able to know 100% what is in the game before playing it if they want to know, so being secretive now doesn't actually serve any purpose in the long run except keep people from trying the game now and possibly supporting it early. Best case by avoiding answering directly and honestly is that it pushes people away to wait till it is done. Some may see that as a bad sign and ignore the game altogether.

Best of luck with your game regardless of the answers!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
TL;DR - Is the MC the only one who gets his dick wet or not?

To the developer of this: I have a pretty strong aversion to some types of content. But I've seen lots of developers use half-answers, technicalities, and obfuscation to lie about what their game will contain. So, I've stopped asking if NTR will be in the game and if it is avoidable, and now I ask this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest (a character the Main Character will at any point have sex with) is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off, or even in a flashback) where that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I head canon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got NTR content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no," answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem (for example) only to get other guys banging girls left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.

And if I may, as a secondary issue, will voyeurism be a prominent feature? By that I mean girls the MC will never bang having sex with other people on screen. I’m not a fan of that but if it’s NPCs and side content then I can just ignore it if it isn’t a key fetish that will be a constant feature.

Finally, what about girls giving too much information about their past? I don’t need every girl to be a virgin, but I’m not a fan of girls who talk about their sexual past too much, or at all really. Dark pasts are something I get, unless they are overdone.

P.S. And if you are averse to answering, please think of it like this: One day the game will be done, and all this information will be freely available, there may even be walkthroughs and guides out there. Everyone will be able to know 100% what is in the game before playing it if they want to know, so being secretive now doesn't actually serve any purpose in the long run except keep people from trying the game now and possibly supporting it early. Best case by avoiding answering directly and honestly is that it pushes people away to wait till it is done. Some may see that as a bad sign and ignore the game altogether.

Best of luck with your game regardless of the answers!
do like i do assume it gonna have the hated three letter word and if it does drop it if not good

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.1] [BuuPlays] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.96GB
Repack size: 416MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Hey, This is very amazing. I am a total noob when it comes to packaging files I have to admit. Thank you for this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
hmmm..

I am always on board with dark power LOL.

But the usual questions..

Harem? I am guessing it will be knowing the tone of these type of AVNs .. so hoping it is.

NTR PLANNED? Hope not.. is the the mc the only one fucking the LI? He is gone be the only one getting funky and donkey? No other dicks beside the MC will be present or seen in this game? I have no interest in seeing any body fucking not named the MC.

Someone said something about it being MULTI protag.. I for one not a fan of that because it always lead to the 3 LETTERS OF DOOM. so is that comfirmed?

1672735315124.png 1672735315124.png

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
do like i do assume it gonna have the hated three letter word and if it does drop it if not good
Thank you for taking the time to write this, I guess I could've been more clear, I don't intend for any NTR to feature in my game, on or off screen. The story takes place in medieval times and while I don't claim to know everything about the subject, females were often virgins til marriage, so most of the girls will not have any sexual experience and they will have to discover that with you the player. I'm not saying every single girl is a virgin, but we won't hear about their sexual pasts or anything.
There is one specific "Main" Side character (Male) who will also find a love interest in the future, however she won't be a girl that mc really has anything to do with, and we won't see any sexual scenes with them either.
I hope this answers some of your NTR Questions. NO NTR! :)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
hmmm..

I am always on board with dark power LOL.

But the usual questions..

Harem? I am guessing it will be knowing the tone of these type of AVNs .. so hoping it is.

NTR PLANNED? Hope not.. is the the mc the only one fucking the LI? He is gone be the only one getting funky and donkey? No other dicks beside the MC will be present or seen in this game? I have no interest in seeing any body fucking not named the MC.

Someone said something about it being MULTI protag.. I for one not a fan of that because it always lead to the 3 LETTERS OF DOOM. so is that comfirmed?

View attachment 2282649 View attachment 2282649
Thank you for the questions, NTR NO! Harem is somewhat planned, but not a full open harem.
The game contains 2 main paths for us to follow dark / light morality. most of the females will be neutral but I have planned a few ladies specific to each path.
Multi protag is NOT in the game and won't be, however there are several important (side) characters that we sometimes get to see their perspective if that makes sense?

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes