Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Nephilim - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.0] [BuuPlays]

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
i will try the update it but give me al little time okay
Error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/zen_integration/new_screens.rpy", line 144: keyword argument u'at' appears more than once in a button statement.
at transform:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed Apr 24 19:37:22 2024

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Error:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/zen_integration/new_screens.rpy", line 144: keyword argument u'at' appears more than once in a button statement.
at transform:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed Apr 24 19:37:22 2024
Alrighty, seems like folks are running into error messages 'cause they're sticking with Ren'Py v7 instead of moving on up to the latest v8. But hey, no sweat! I've already fixed up the link on the mod thread, so check it out. And if you hit any snags with the mod, drop 'em in the right thread, alrighty?

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Thanks Duke Knox.
I'm still learning how to do it all.
so thanks again
You're welcome. BTW, when I try to mod a game, I always focus on not messing with the original script. The mods I've made so far are all standalone, meaning they don't need the original base scripts of the game to run. Those mods of mine also have auto-debugging features, so if they don't find the requirements, they'll shut down the mod in the game. Now, I've invented a new walkthrough feature through which the walkthrough will work standalone and run automatically when a choice menu is detected. It even has a feature where if you don't know what to do, just press the "Z" key, which is an important key in my mods, and it'll automatically select the choice.

And learning something new is funnnnnmnnn...