Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Good game. only bad thing about this game is it has no sleep sex mechanic. I fucked her at 6x speed and she still sleeping. :ROFLMAO:

Hope the game has much more content when it is complete.

Already wishlist. keep up the good work DEV.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
- Too repetitive: and the sex sessions have no objective to progress. It's cool for the first 5 times, but after that you quickly want to skip them and click on the options that raise the two bars, to progress and unlock other scenes. Personally, after the 20th time, I skipped everything and only clicked on discussions with a ! or "show your panties" to raise the gauge.
- the gauge seems to be stuck at one point, at about 75-80%, and I only click on the "show your panties" which gives +30, but it doesn't seem to be increasing. very frustrating.
- no different stages after 20 days... always the same actions to do over and over, and no "rewards" for doing the scenes. scenes should be unlocked as the gauges increase, to encourage re-doing the scenes to unlock new actions.
- in some scenes they seem very young (loli) and in others she seems older... I personally don't like inconsistencies.
- she's supposed to be a virgin because she's a loli, we should see a change in her pussy after the first vaginal action.
- the scene where she sleeps in bed and we make love to her, there should be a pleasure gauge for her, like on the others (where she always seems to be sleeping lol? like sleeping standing up in the kitchen or in bed sometimes? lol)
- no action when she's taking a bath, we should be able to, especially after we've already seen her naked 50 times and even masturbated in front of her eyes.
- the store isn't there, I'm a bit disappointed but I imagine it will be in future updates.

Reactions: rKnight

Projectfap

Jan 5, 2022
- Too repetitive: and the sex sessions have no objective to progress. It's cool for the first 5 times, but after that you quickly want to skip them and click on the options that raise the two bars, to progress and unlock other scenes. Personally, after the 20th time, I skipped everything and only clicked on discussions with a ! or "show your panties" to raise the gauge.
- the gauge seems to be stuck at one point, at about 75-80%, and I only click on the "show your panties" which gives +30, but it doesn't seem to be increasing. very frustrating.
- no different stages after 20 days... always the same actions to do over and over, and no "rewards" for doing the scenes. scenes should be unlocked as the gauges increase, to encourage re-doing the scenes to unlock new actions.
- in some scenes they seem very young (loli) and in others she seems older... I personally don't like inconsistencies.
- she's supposed to be a virgin because she's a loli, we should see a change in her pussy after the first vaginal action.
- the scene where she sleeps in bed and we make love to her, there should be a pleasure gauge for her, like on the others (where she always seems to be sleeping lol? like sleeping standing up in the kitchen or in bed sometimes? lol)
- no action when she's taking a bath, we should be able to, especially after we've already seen her naked 50 times and even masturbated in front of her eyes.
- the store isn't there, I'm a bit disappointed but I imagine it will be in future updates.
Well, you know, it still work in progress.

legitkitler

Aug 18, 2022
game development in a nutshell
Yeah, had a fun time revesing it.

The save file was at one point in development supposed to be encrypted, but the dev didn't opt into IL2CPP or obfuscation.

The method wouldn't cut with both of those anyways - it a XOR cipher which can be easily reversed when you know the plaintext (your name is in here, you can make it hilariouly long and get the password)

Reactions: DenseFool
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes