Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
What's confusing? Pachi was talking before about wanting to make an option to play as Mayu's sister instead of her brother, but it would take too much work.

So that inspired me to ask if Mayu could be made into a brother, or at least AMAB.
that would still require lots of art work and totally changed H-Scenes so it would still be a ton of work.

Reactions: leastdevotee

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
What's confusing? Pachi was talking before about wanting to make an option to play as Mayu's sister instead of her brother, but it would take too much work.

So that inspired me to ask if Mayu could be made into a brother, or at least AMAB.
Well, then that sounds like the stuff for a completely new and different game.
Not every game needs to support every gender fantasy :LOL:

Lord_Hunger

Feb 2, 2021
I really wish there would be an "awake" option for the all the sex scenes after maxing out lust.
Especially since she is ok with having sex outside and that juicy scene in the toilet.

Also it would nice to have a non rape sexual option...

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I really wish there would be an "awake" option for the all the sex scenes after maxing out lust.
Especially since she is ok with having sex outside and that juicy scene in the toilet.

Also it would nice to have a non rape sexual option...
Latest update added a non rape option. Her lust has to be high enough to even engage it iirc.

Reactions: Lord_Hunger
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes