Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone got the patch for parts 1-2-3 since imouto patch doesn't work anymore?
You don't need the Steam patches for the games here, look back a post.

If you do actually want them for the Steam game the first two are in the opening post. I think they came from this old with which has all three, haven't used them for quite a while though they might be out of date.

Reactions: FunkyJustin

Dark765

May 7, 2020
is there a difference between mega or torrent download is one faster than then other since i normally used nopy but sadly they went down.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
is there a difference between mega or torrent download is one faster than then other since i normally used nopy but sadly they went down.
Torrent download speed will depend on how many are seeding and the speed can vary greatly because of this. Meanwhile Mega will cap both speed and daily download size if you're not paying for premium. Some get around the daily cap by using VPNs. Personally, I prefer torrents unless it's for something without a good seed.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
You don't need the Steam patches for the games here, look back a post.

If you do actually want them for the Steam game the first two are in the opening post. I think they came from this old with which has all three, haven't used them for quite a while though they might be out of date.
so just to ask the games here are uncencered?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so just to ask the games here are uncencered?
Neko Works games are all censored as in they have mosaics, there's nothing you can do about that. These shouldn't need the Steam patches, those only add back in the cut out H content from the Steam versions.

Nov 28, 2018
Quick question if i download the torrent from the mega, download the torrent nad launch the game... Thats it? or do i need to do something else to play the +18 version? im not talking about uncensoring the games i know its a japanese game and i dont mind but im asking if downloading only that gives me access to all games and their H scenes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do these patches still work in 2022?
Maybe? It's been a years since I used them on my Steam game, they are in the opening post (and the big torrent pack) now not that it needs them. Just about to reply to your post on Vol 4.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
internet archive as every episode (television) in either english or japanese. There is also an hour long episode before the series began too, in japanese with english subs

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The two OVAs are in the collection, but not the later TV series. They are just the Vol 0 and Vol 1 story though.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
cant be bothered downloading this. it really is time for Japan's government to stop being so draconian with it's censorship laws. People are not forced to buy and watch adult material, so it should never affect them. Even failing that, they could make uncensored adult material for international market, which is not directly or indirectly aimed at Japan..problem solved. There are Japanese studios in Europe now, that make uncensored material, but they can't get traction due to all the mosaic crap being sold around the world.

Reactions: FunkyJustin
Dec 11, 2021
I really tried to play some Neko stuff... I gave up on this one... I don't understand that guys behaviour.

What is his problem and this constant "I need to send them back home"?? "I have to sleep on the sofa", I really don't get it and had to stop. That's just too stupid for me. Guess that's some Asian mentality. Making lewd stuff with human cats but being prude as fuck.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes