RPGM Completed Nekomimi Nyanderful ~The Nyanventure of a Cool Maid~ [LOLOL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
eh the game was okay but I eventually deleted it when I reached the end of the game and the items that cool down lust did not work. So I kept on getting bad ends no matter what I did.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one stuck at killing the evil tentacles? No matter how many i kill, there is no count on the quest.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Don't turn in the Inn quest before the Tentacle quest. In fact, do the Tentacle quest first and then do the Inn quest. That's how I got past this bug. Make sure to turn the Tentacle quest in first otherwise the game will set the Tentacles to 0 permanently and you'll have to open the game up in RPG Maker to fix it.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
mega link plz? dunno why others links just take 1 hour to download(Mega get it in 2-5 min)

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
I'm stuck at at the Orc Bandit.
Doesn't matter if I kill or lose to him on purpose.
Can't turn in the quest. =/

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Only do one quest at a time. It's tempting to take them all and do them all, but this is buggy. I had a related issue with the tentacle killing quest. This is also why I keep multiple saves in these games. You never know when you'll back yourself into a corner.

Reactions: T'sara Noga

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
Only do one quest at a time. It's tempting to take them all and do them all, but this is buggy. I had a related issue with the tentacle killing quest. This is also why I keep multiple saves in these games. You never know when you'll back yourself into a corner.
So, I can pretty much just start the game from the beginning?
Well meh, but thanks for the replay. <3

CyberAra

Jan 27, 2018
eh the game was okay but I eventually deleted it when I reached the end of the game and the items that cool down lust did not work. So I kept on getting bad ends no matter what I did.
Do you got a walkthought for forest warden, i can't find any online.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, there is a update of this game, a Ver 2.0 so I don't know if anyone have it or not, if so, please post a few download links (One please be MEGA).

Reactions: TsundereLoner
Oct 16, 2017
So, uh. I'm supposed to find someone in a secret hidden lair somewhere in the forest.
Anyone here by chance know where this is located?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote