• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Unity Completed Neko Waifus [v2024-02-26] [Lil Hentai Games]

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
aaaahahaha..

I initially read that as "Necco Wafers"! hahah

necco wafers.jpg

being on F95... that leads to

weirdest boner.gif

And with your lack of PREVIEW pics.. you deserve it! :unsure:

hehe, JK1 Good luck!~

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The screenshots are in spoilers under each games download links, and a example of one of the puzzles here.

Reactions: BaasB

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey everyone, I just tried the first game and it seems pretty unstable. It crashes randomly, alt+tabbing doesn't work, and when I try to quit, it freezes my PC so hard I have to reboot. Of course, on all of these occasions, my saves are lost. Second game works great so far, but for me, the first one is unplayable like this. Any thoughts? (And thanks for the uploads!)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey everyone, I just tried the first game and it seems pretty unstable...
My guess would be maybe the games lack of optimisation (and excess of effects), like Fix-IT Shoppe their game before.
Hey. Does anyone have 100% save file?
If you don't want to play the game they all have the Arts or Clips dlc included, images or videos of the finished puzzles.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey everyone, I just tried the first game and it seems pretty unstable. It crashes randomly, alt+tabbing doesn't work, and when I try to quit, it freezes my PC so hard I have to reboot. Of course, on all of these occasions, my saves are lost. Second game works great so far, but for me, the first one is unplayable like this. Any thoughts? (And thanks for the uploads!)
Going to have to add to that that the second game also freezes when I try to quit, so I have to give up on these for now. Shame, because they seem pretty fun, but I hope they fix the problems eventually.

My guess would be maybe the games lack of optimisation (and excess of effects), like Fix-IT Shoppe their game before.
Yeah, that's the problem. I don't know anything about developing so I don't know if it's hard to create a stable game for Unity or not. Guess we'll have to wait for what others' experiences are.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The not so secret new DLC is out, adding the missing Sara. This time though poor Sayori...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mosaique Neko Waifus 3 Halloween update with Sara, R-18 and Clips DLC -

Edit - Now with some bug fixes, and reported as a update.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the password for Neko Waifus 2 rar???
There shouldn't be a password, and it should be a zip. I tested the nopy download to make sure. Download the game from the opening post if you didn't, and maybe make sure whatever program you use to extract things is up to date.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ETA six hours...
Never had fight Steam so much to buy a game before...

Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus 4 with R-18 and Clips DLC -

Edit - Added to the opening post.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
ETA six hours...
Never had fight Steam so much to buy a game before...

Thank you

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
Just curious if these are censored or not? Got to one part on the first girl and it looks like locks are on some pieces or is that part of the puzzle?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Bug fixes and corrections for the new game, hopefully better loading times too. No new content...

Last edited: