• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed Neko Hacker Plus [Final] [Axyos Games]

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
You miraculously slip into the room of your friend, who works as a photographer. While she is busy, you have time to hack the images on her computer! Discover all the pictures by solving simple puzzles of the ChanOS system!
In the process of exploring a friend's room, you can do the available activities. For example, change clothes, modify your body look, watch the cats or just dance.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-21
Release Date: 2021-09-20
Developer: Axyos Games
Censored: Yes - Minimal Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks BaasB for the share!

1436333_Desc_Nudity.gif ss (1).jpg ss (1).png ss (2).png ss (3).png ss (4).png ss (5).png ss (6).png ss (7).png

Last edited:

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
Pretty decent for what it is, a simple tile-swapping puzzle game.

It doesn't seem to be censored though (I downloaded from MEGA), that should get amended in the OP

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
because of my job i´m totally missing free time to play many games on here (i´m still stuck at "seeds of the dead 2". one hour free time to play this game sucks), therefor i really have to ask:

is it worth playing?

i like puzzle games. puzzle games without time limit.
thanks in advance for your answers

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
because of my job i´m totally missing free time to play many games on here (i´m still stuck at "seeds of the dead 2". one hour free time to play this game sucks), therefor i really have to ask:

is it worth playing?

i like puzzle games. puzzle games without time limit.
thanks in advance for your answers
In case you haven't played it yet I'll play it and get back to you

EDIT:
Pretty simple game, move parts of a picture around until the picture is back to normal. No time limit, fairly easy.
Seems like you get a nude image for every puzzle completed, no videos or sex scenes. I didn't complete the game though so I didn't see everything. Didn't have any problems with the art but definitely wasn't anything ground-breaking.

If you're a fan of simple puzzle games with lewd rewards then you'd probably enjoy it.
Hope that helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
It looks like you can save yourself half the time by selecting the third pic, then clicking the second pic and clicking unlock. Then when you complete the second puzzle, the third picture gets unlocked at the same time.

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
It looks like you can save yourself half the time by selecting the third pic, then clicking the second pic and clicking unlock. Then when you complete the second puzzle, the third picture gets unlocked at the same time.
Why would you skip past puzzles? I'd think that people play this game because they like puzzles (and lewd images). By skipping past them this way, you wouldn't save time but you'd reduce the content of this game by half...

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
Why would you skip past puzzles? I'd think that people play this game because they like puzzles (and lewd images). By skipping past them this way, you wouldn't save time but you'd reduce the content of this game by half...
I made the assumption people on here were more interested in the resolved images than the puzzle-swap itself. Certainly a crass one to make, but the difficulty of the puzzles appears to neither scale by adding more image sections or any sort of time limit. You could find more engaging puzzles in a free app than you're likely to find here. The only difficulty I found was in sorting out the image pieces of blurred backgrounds and similar colors in a few places to get the solution accepted.

guardsman

Sep 3, 2018
Thank You for sharing, Gameil~! Is there any chance of getting the updated version? On Dec 3, 2021 a darts minigame was added. Thanks again!

12-03-21 Update - darts minigame.jpg