• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Neko Doll [Final] [Neko Game]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

id say "your typical puzzle game" but this wouldnt do it justice
    this game is actually insulting you with puzzles a toddler could solve.
    you basically have 2-3 blocks with an arrow on them. you click on them, they move 1 space where the arrow points.

thats it. you cant change the arrow so naturally these puzzles are heavily limited. its honestly an insult.

and you need to do 15 of these for a scene.
    god awful music that is as generic as it can get, basically whatever they found on a quick "free music for games" google search.

meanwhile on LITERALLY THE RIGHT HALF of the game, you can see the girl do all sorts of random poses that make no sense and dont react with anything you do. (unless you win a level which makes her jump.)
    its honestly a turnoff aswell when she suddenly starts crying (AGAIN FOR NO REASON) without any frames. like its literally "sad face + tear in eye" and thats it, she doesnt move.
    theres other random poses she does like stretching or waving. completely random, not related to your actions at all.

and FINALLY the sex scenes. which almost had potencial. the game gives you a variety of poses and auto or normal mode where you control movement of the penis. standard stuff thats been done to a variety of good levels in other games. however once again the girl has no animation whatsoever she is just a lifeless npc that might aswell be T-posing. she also doesnt react to you speeding up or slowing down.

conclusion: the title of the game "neko DOLL" is 100% accurate as she is literally a doll. and you get as much entertainment as playing with a doll.

what a waste of my ~ 5 minutes of time.
    the fact this is on steam is a straight up scam.
    and im dead serious when i say: id rather burn my money than spend it on this piece of shit.

i tried to keep the review a bit funny but also focus on WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON in this "game".

drop me a like if you enjoyed reading this huge wall of text that took more effort than the creaction of this game!