Most of the option already open but not all though

1643699171864.png

Atariante

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to play the clit?
I try to move it but it move the body instead
Most of the option already open but not all though

View attachment 1627799
If it's not something Twitter related or something hidden it was probably added in the latest version on the dlsite (I noticed that some pics show the number of items at 48 while others show 53). I downloaded the game from another site, but apparently it's the same version so I don't think there's much to do. I've tried everything I could but I'm still zero for Manual Insert, Clitoris Pulling, Urophagia and Pretriyied time.

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
Can you update it to the newest version? (1.0.2 February 28 2022). Ive been trying to find a 1.0.2 version in the internet with no such luck. If you could, can you upload the files? it would mean alot
Did you get the lastest version of this volume?

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
The game (collection) thread, they are so far always translated on release so don't need translation requests. 1.0.2 is here if not in the opening post and it's decensor a few posts after it.
Thanks a lot for the reply. Can I request you one another thing? I am actually looking for the version which was last updated on 2022/02/26, the lastest version for VOL.4. Can you tell me where can I get that latest version for android here in this site? I'm new here so I don't know how to get those.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you tell me where can I get that latest version for android...
The apk comes in the PC versions game folder, sometimes it gets posted separately sometimes not. And the decensor post links to the decensored apks. That should be the latest version going by DLSite, it has the swimsuit and skin colours.

For some reason it is yelling about a update when you start it up, but for Vol 3.

Reactions: oafishunaware

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
The apk comes in the PC versions game folder, sometimes it gets posted separately sometimes not. And the decensor post links to the decensored apks. That should be the latest version going by DLSite, it has the swimsuit and skin colours.

For some reason it is yelling about a update when you start it up, but for Vol 3.
Oh I see, I was thinking it was an older version version cause of that update reminder, thanks a lot.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Fafamurf

Apr 27, 2023
A new update has just come out (2023/04/26) and I can't find it, could you please upload the new version?

Last edited:
Reactions: cookiez999

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Can anyone tell me the latest version of this game, I'm playing version 1.0.2 but there's a prompt saying the new version was released