• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Neighbor's Family [v0.3] [GNG]

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
curious to see where this goes in 0.4 hopefully this does not turn into a rape scene at the beginning of next version (I kinda of doubt it...saving her will be a boost towards the relationship with ann) , not a fan of rape. I dont really care for marie much.....I kinda of zipped through that scene pretty fast lol
I wonder if the sexy/kind of crazy cashier girl set that scene up at the end, next version will probably start with her standing over the mc in the alley and tryng to take care of him lol

Reactions: Bally and KiGa

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wouldnt mind, but what i do mind is to be forced to fuck the mom next to the daughter when i basically brushed her off during the dinner/party.
I agree, shes pretty hideous tbh. She clearly was only at the mc's house for him...not the daughter lol. I did not like that there was no option to turn her ass away at the door...cant wait to see where the next update goes...I hope it doesn't turn into a unavoidable rape scene with Ann's kidnapper. The girl at the boutique was pretty hot though.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not sure what to think about this update ... The daughters are cute, but the speech is horrible and the storytelling is even worse. I'm not sure if I'll give it another shot with the next update if the dev doesn't get someone who knows what he/she's doing.

Reactions: Andarilho
Sep 4, 2017
I agree, shes pretty hideous tbh. She clearly was only at the mc's house for him...not the daughter lol. I did not like that there was no option to turn her ass away at the door...cant wait to see where the next update goes...I hope it doesn't turn into a unavoidable rape scene with Ann's kidnapper. The girl at the boutique was pretty hot though.
Yeah exactly, we can turn the mother away at the table, which i did, soo it kinda surprise me that she said: lets finish what we started earlier, since i turned her away i should be able to do it again:p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No, henchman #2.
The staff is going Halloween themed hence the green shading and red eyes and unrecognisable spooky house in the background...
oh yeah thats the henchman :D although that henchman better not touch my mommy :p

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I also concur, I got rid of the mom she's fugly as hell. When she had her drunken rage fit I thought to myself "now her ugliness makes sense!"

I doubt there will be rape (god i hope not). I'm hoping we just get to come in and rescue the princess and get seriously copious amounts of head as a reward. (prolly just get a handy instead with these kind of games lol)

Reactions: KiGa and Bohus

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, what the hell is this storytelling and writing? XD I was laughing so much! XD The jabs at other devs were funny and all, but even though I agree with his sentiment, he really isn't in a position to talk shit about other games, since this is very short a lot of times the text doesn't make sense, damn, and does the story take only 3 days? Because it's like weeks of character development in just a few slides. XD Everything comes out of nowhere. :D I don't mine if we get sex sooner than in other games, but at least make sense, GNG. XD I somehow like this game, even though I find everything wrong with it and I don't know what to really think about it. Maybe because I like Ann's model, poses and everything, so I'll check it out from time to time. XD And because Kate was hot as fuck and I want to fap to some hot scenes with her. But damn, GNG, you got me all confused and torn. XD