HTML Abandoned Nefarius Evil Plot [v0.18] [bobdenard32]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
You play Sandra, a wannabe super heroine in a world of super heroes. At the same time you also try to live, as much as possible, the life of a normal student at the university of Pala Olto. You have to attend classes during the day and fight villains the rest of the time.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2020-07-13
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
THANK YOU bahamut2195 for the link share

2.png 3.png amok_dream_3.jpg PCBadEnd11_2.jpg

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Great game! (y) I've been a fan for years and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it gets another update in the future. :)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Game was abandoned when the dev realized that they left off the word "Storyline" from the game's title and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Better to start anew.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Maybe someone will find inspiration in this old game, or even continue it... you never know.
I probably should mention there appears to be an account on hypnocollective who is talking/spoke with the OG creator the rewrite it. So there is a chance of someone restarting it

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
I probably should mention there appears to be an account on hypnocollective who is talking/spoke with the OG creator the rewrite it. So there is a chance of someone restarting it
Yeah to be fair it's a guy who also has an unfinished game I really enjoyed After Colony 250

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
does bobdenard still stuck inside the game?
that guy with curly him that can be encountered in the culinary street is really him, right?
it's already 4 years talk about kevin flynn and tron plot :Kappa: